Another Thank You with Papillon Pot Pourri

Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Another Thank You with Papillon Pot Pourri

Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Pootles - Another Thank You with Papillon Pot Pourri Close Up

Well as we all know, the blendabilities were discontinued last month, but that doesn’t mean we can’t get graduating colours. I do like to use the Blender Pens, even if I’m not particularly good at it, and today my card is showing them on the Papillon Pot Pourri butterflies that I’ve liberally scattered around!

I have Basic Black and Rich Razzleberry as my colours of choice, and with that enormous Thank You from Another Thank You Stamp Set, then the Elegant and Bitty Butterfly punches, it all seems to work.

And of course, if you’re not a Rich Razzleberry fan, there is every other colour choice that we have to take your fancy!

Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Pootles - Another Thank You with Papillon Pot Pourri

Sam xx

I hope you enjoyed this project, please do use the hostess code to support Pootles! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!

To shop online, please click the link above or below! To Join Stampin’ Up! and my team of Pootlers, please either click the links in the menu bar at the top, or send me a message!

YouTube account is set at PootlesPapercraft but you can find me most places as Pootles!

1. Gorgeous!

2. Isobel Sykes says:

Beautiful card Sam just love the butterflies

3. beautiful! Another stamp set to add to my list.
    Break out the piggy bank again!!!

4. Mandy Barton says:

Oooooh love your colours Sam so vibrant ! Looks just beautiful x

5. Fabulous! Do you post to Cyprus. x

6. Theresa says:

Such a beautiful way to say “Thank You”

7. Judith Dee says:

Love these butterflies as they are the only stamp and punch set I have, so it’s great to see something to give me some inspiration.

8. Gorgeous Sam. I have some blender pens but not used them so thank you for the inspiration 🙂

9. This stamp set and companion punches are some of the best items SU has ever offered. This butterflies are lovely and they are always a beautiful addition to your cards no matter the occasion.
    Your card is just gorgeous Sam, Rich Razzleberry is a lovely color for butterflies, I love how you scattered a whole bunch of them in your design.
    Thank you so much for sharing.

10. Susan Miller says:

Thank you for all the ideas for thank you cards. My mom passed away last week and everyone has been just so very kind. I wanted to make special thankyous. My mind is still blurry, but, life goes on. ANyway, thank you for all your wonderful ideas.

11. Cyndy McLeod says:

I simply adore all of your boxes! I have learned how to make them now by watching you. You are so clever. I was in Orlando but did not see you. Would have loved to meet you. I live in Tampa, so when the “show” comes to my town, I’ll make a special effort to look you up. Congratulations on such a meteoric rise to the top in your short time with Stampin’ Up. I have been stamping for at least 15 yrs. but not a demonstrator until 3 yrs ago.
    Thanks again for all the lovely boxes, Cyndy

12. This card make me smile Sam. I just got “Another Tank you” and I love it. Thanks for the continues inspiration. ooxx

1. […] found this card on Sam Donald’s blog and fell in love.  Sam made this card using Rich Razzelberry.  The only change I made was to […]