EOS Balm Flop Open Box Tutorial

Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – EOS Balm Flop Open Box Tutorial

Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Pootles - EOS Balm Flop Open Box Tutorial

Okay so much as I’d like to call this an explosion box for an EOS balm, it doesn’t so much explode as flop, so that’s what I’m gonna call it!

Nothing like honesty after all!

Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Pootles - EOS Balm Flop Open Box Tutorial Open

It is a bit cute though isn’t it?

I’m totally in love with the EOS balms since I was first put onto them last year and now can’t stop smothering my lips with them, but also making boxes for them too (you’ll be pleased to know that both of these balms are brand new – no lip soiled products near my creations!)

Have fun making a little flop open box, whether it’s for an EOS balm or not!

BOX – 6×6″ (15x15cm) Scored at 2″ (5cm) on ALL sides

LID – 4×4″ (10x10cm) Scored at 1″ (2.5cm) on ALL sides

Inner – 1-7/8 x 5-1/2″ (4.5 x 14cm) Scored at 1-7/8, 2-3/8, 4-1/4, 4-3/4″ (4.5, 6, 10.5, 12cm)

Panels for inside and lid all measure the same – 1-7/8″ (4.5cm) Square

Products used and showcased

Cardstock – Rose Red, Pink Pirouette, Cherry Cobbler, Blushing Bride

Stamp Set – Polka-Dot Pieces

Ink – Rose Red, Cherry Cobbler

Punches – 1-3/8″ Circle, 1-3/4″ Scallop Circle, 3/4″ Circle, 1/2″ Circle

1. OMG, an explosion box?!? I love it when you make these EOS lipbalm boxes. The people I give the resulting packages tend to love the boxes even more than the present itself, honestly. 🙂

2. Lovely project and great video . Can’t wait to try it. Another ace project from Sam. Thank you so much

3. Just Fab Sam – Thank you x

4. These are so cute! I’m going to make some for
    teacher’s gifts. Thanks so much for sharing, Sam!

5. I love these!! Perfect gifts as well! Thank you!

6. You are a genius! Such a perfect box for these colorful and cute lip balms. Thank you so much for sharing! I am going to see if one of your little bags will hold the EOS hand lotion. Could make a nice gift pair. Thanks again!

7. Adorable and so clever! What a delightful little surprise! I wonder if you could fit a Fererro Rocher in its place? Hmmm… I may have to give it a try:-)

8. Marie Campagna says:

Excellent I enjoyed your videos, but this one is so unique. Great job. You USA friend

9. My 3 granddaughters love, LOVE this little lip balms, they love the colors and the fragrances of each, they are so cute. I’m going to make some boxes for them, I’m sure they will just love them
    Thank you so much for another wonderful and delightful video Sam, there is never a dull moment while I’m watching you do what you do best.
    Have a wonderful weekend.

10. This is my favorite lip balm. Love the box.

11. Leslie S. says:

Love that one Sam!! Can’t wait to try it.

12. Tana Lewis says:

Really like this box. You have some of the best boxes of anyone I watch or follow. Have a wonderful week-end.

13. Barbara Felece says:

Oh Sam, this is adorable! Love this lip balm and find a way to give it to everybody. Sweet packaging idea! Thanks for sharing this and everything else you share. Barbara xx

14. India is the land of oldest civilization, a
    place where guests are treated as Demi-gods. real estate market is in turmoil and investing in property
    here is sketchy at best, there is a solid investment option that could provide more
    than monetary rewards. Become a proud owner of a world class resort and holiday

15. Another beautiful project

16. This little box is awesome! And so FAST to make! Thank you for all you do. Your creations are delightful and I look forward to every single one you post.

17. Thove Kramer Arntsen says:

Hello Sam, do you send orders to Jersey Channel Island?

Kond regards Thove

18. Annie Jasper says:

I just had to run into town to buy some lip balms so I could make these cute boxes for my granddaughters. Thank you for sharing this nice project, Sam!

19. My granddaughters love these lip balms!!! What an adorable way to give them. With school closing soon I think they will make great teachers gifts! Thanks so much for sharing!

20. Linda Snyder says:

Going to make this for a friend’s granddaughter, 14 years old, who is going to have brain tumor surgery the end of April. Love your projects. Thanks so much for sharing!
    God bless you!

21. Sam, I made this box today, how you did it in a few minutes, God only knows. 5 sheets of paper and 3 hrs later one box done…Mess all over my table, and I watched your video 6 times..I finally got the top to fit…Love this box, now my friends want to make one..Really love everything you make…Hilda

22. guten morgen liebe sam, ich möchte dir herzlich für deine anleitung danken, da musste ich zuschnappen und es auch ausprobieren….ich zeige auch dein video auf meinem blog…..danke, danke nochmals für deine herrliche idee…
    liebe grüsse

1. […] to make your own Lip Balm Boxes can be found HERE.  They are so quick to […]