Everything Eleanor Unusually….

Stampin’ Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles – Everything Eleanor Unusually….

Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles - Everything Eleanor Unusually.... side profile

Well, my stamp shelves are very sad right now. A couple of weeks ago, when the Retiring List was announced, I cleared off my shelves of anything that was going and as such, I’m now at depleted sets!

But while there is the downside of me saying goodbye to some much beloved sets, it does alert me to some previous favourites that haven’t had a look in recently.

And Everything Eleanor is one of those!

I love the swirl, it’s a great backdrop sort of image, and while I don’t usually use it with such striking colours as this, I absolutely adore the combination of colours.

However, Very Vanilla is ridiculously hard to photograph at times, particularly when you have punch outs in the same colour, so I gave up working with the white background and dulled down the exposure on my camera to capture the true tones of all the colours – Chocolate Chip and Pear Pizzazz are paired with it.

I’m happy with the stamps that have carried over, and can’t wait for the new catalogue to come out!

Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Pootles - Everything Eleanor Unusually....

Sam xx

Stampin' Up! Retiring List

I hope you enjoyed this project, please do use the hostess code to support Pootles! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!

To shop online, please click the link above or below! To Join Stampin’ Up! and my team of Pootlers, please either click the links in the menu bar at the top, or send me a message!

YouTube account is set at PootlesPapercraft but you can find me most places as Pootles!

1. Very pretty card Sam, love it

2. bonjour
    j’adore tout ce que vous faites
    merci pour le partage
    gros bisous
    marie denise demo SU dans le sud de la france

3. Barbara j Burton says:

Hi Sam
    Love this card one to have readyfor emergency can be used for get well ,thinking of you
    Thank you, love all your ideas. I look every morning made lots of your box’s as I do a lot charity work
    and find tombol prizes can look so nice on the table in your bags and box’s.
    Keep up your good work .take care Barbara xx

4. very pretty and I love your colour combination. Does that mean that when stamps are retired you as demo cannot use them anymore??
    I know a good home for them.

5. janette Dawkins says:

Lovely Sam. This is a set I keep looking at. Might have to think seriously. But there are so many we want aren’t there?

6. I love the colour combo and surprisingly I don’t have this set. I really think I should add it to my next demo order! Linda x

7. Karen S says:

You did a good job photographing your card they colours really stand out and look ‘true’. Colour combo really works and looks really nice. It is my first experience of retiring products and I was disappointed to miss out on so many after that fiasco with the SU web site a few weeks ago – but having seen some of the new products that are coming up, I have already started making my list – can’t wait!

8. Seletta says:

Oh, so pretty. Beautiful for wedding or anniversary. Thanks for sharing your time and creativity. I enjoy visiting with you each morning and use many of your projects. Have a joy filled week-end.

9. This set is very beautiful as it is versatile, this swirl really adds a touch of elegance to your cards and those flowers and pearls just complete the design so beautifully.
    Thank you for sharing.

10. What a great job photographing your pretty card, I love it. Thank you for sharing. Have a nice week-end, bye.

11. Susan Miller says:

Love Everything Eleanor. So glad it did not retire. My shelves are looking sad too. Looking forward to my demo order in a couple of days. Whoo! Hoo!!

12. Patricia says:

This is so beautiful! Absolutely Love
    the colors! Thank you for another wonderful idea!

13. Diana Whitney says:

So sweet. Love the color combo!

14. Those colors are gorgeous. Sam, you have a spectacular eye!

15. Kay Jantz says:

And I am not all that sad to see any of the retiring stamps go. Some I am outright pleased to see go, some I felt were outdated a couple of years at least. Excited about what is coming in the new cattie! Love your card and with one of my more used stamp sets! Great colors.