Pootles 6×6 Week #1 Mini Bag Tutorial

Pootles 6×6 Week #1 Mini Bag Tutorial

Pootles 6x6 Week #1 Mini Bag Tutorial

It’s here!!!

6×6 week is a go go go!

I’m so happy to start this week off with a project we’ve seen before, but never in this size…. When finished it measures 3 x 2-1/4 x 1-1/2″ (7 x 5.5 x 4cm) and is great for gifting mini sweets and treats to loved ones.

Pootles 6x6 Week #1 Mini Bag Tutorial Single Bag

I adore all 3 of our DSP stacks and found it hard to choose which ones to showcase, but in the end, I think these 2 have worked well!

I hope you enjoy the video, and don’t forget to stay tuned all week for more projects!

Paper – 6 x 6″ (15 x 15cm)

Score on the first side at 1-1/2, 4-1/2″ (4, 11cm)

Score on the other side at 2-1/4, 3-3/4″ (5.5, 9.5cm)

Products used and showcased

Cardstock – Very Vanilla, Whisper White

DSP – Pretty Petals, Cherry on Top

Stamp Sets – Another Thank You, All About Sugar

Ink – Mint Macaron, Watermelon Wonder

Punch – Washi Label Punch, 1/4″ Handheld Punch

Other – Dotted Lace Trim in Cucumber Crush and Mint Macaron, In Colour Blossom Accents, Simply Scored Scoring Tool

I hope you enjoyed this project, please do use the hostess code to support Pootles! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!

1. Good morning ! The boxes are both awesome ! Both DSP are gorgeous and it would be difficult also for me to choose any of it. Thanks for sharing honey x

2. Awesome as usual! I am a huge fan of your videos. Thank you for sharing your talent and creativity!

3. Rosemary smith says:

Just had to tell you how much I enjoy and look forward to your videos. You do an awesome job I think I have made almost all of your adorable bags!

4. Winifred Kennedy says:

Hi Sam ~ I just found you yesterday and just love your projects and hope to see loads more from you. I love your nails by the way.

5. Oh Sam this little bag is wonderful! I’m looking forward to all the projects this week.
    stamping sue

6. Love the boxes, beautiful papers too, looking forward to the rest of the week’s videos!

7. Peggy Mitchell says:

Sam, you never disappoint. I love your enthusiasm and creativity. You (via video) me and tea first thing every morning.

8. Christine says:

Hi Sam, really looking forward to this weeks videos, you never disappoint.
    Love this little box and also the washy tape punch (something else to add to my ever growing list)
    Christine xx

9. Nina m m. says:

morning Sam, my favorite projects are boxes and bags! You always have the
    cutest ones to make, I love seeing peoples faces when they receive them!! Looking forward to a week of 6×6 projects. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.

10. Kit Jacokes says:

I just wanted you to know how much I enjoy your projects. I accidentally came across a YouTube of yours and I was hooked. I tried using supplies from craft stores but my results did not turn out as well. I now am buying the Sampin’Up products. Thank you, Kit

11. Mary Jo says:

There’s Breakfast at Wimbledon then there’s Lunchtime with Sam.
    Always nice to watch your videos! Very pretty boxes and the ribbon gives them a nice soft look! Thanks!

12. Rcolicchia says:

Just have to let you know I just love watching everyone of your videos and have made many of them. You make it look so easy. Love your voice and how make everyone feel like they know you. Looking forward to this week of 6×6

13. Charlotte says:

So excited for the rest of 6×6 week x

14. What a cute idea. I have a ton of old 6×6 dsp, what a cute way to use it up! I can’t wait to see all the videos this week.

15. I have to say that this is my favourite item of your 6×6 week! Super cute bag and I just LOVE anything in mint macaron, this one is a winner!