South Hill Designs & Stampin’ Up! Sunday Fluted Box & Locket Tutorial

South Hill Designs  & Stampin’ Up! Sunday Fluted Box & Locket Tutorial

South Hill Designs  & Stampin' Up! Sunday Fluted Box & Locket Tutorial

Okay, you have No.Idea.Just.How.Excited.I.Am.Right.Now!!!!!!!!

I’ve been ‘sat’ on this project for maybe a month now…..  I work so far ahead of time and have very carefully aligned project timings that although this project came to me in a light bulb moment, putting it onto the blog earlier than now would have been a whole alteration of my scheduling. And messing up Pootles’ schedule is not something I do very often. Even my family know not to do that!!

But I jest. sort of!

I did however decided that now was the right time to bring it into play.

South Hill Designs  & Stampin' Up! Sunday Fluted Box & Locket Tutorial Overhead

It’s crazily easy to make and you will be making them all over the shop in a variety of different sizes.

Experiment. Experiment with the cardstock you start with and also the circular items you use for scoring…

Okay, I’m not saying any more!

South Hill Designs  & Stampin' Up! Sunday Fluted Box & Locket Tutorial Open

Go ahead and watch the video! Have fun! Make some. And of course, because this is a Sunday mash up with South Hill Designs, please go and check out the beautiful locket I’m sharing there. It’s one that’s been out of stock since forever, but it’s back!!!

Products used and showcased

Thick Whisper White, Smoky Slate Cardstock, Birthday Blossoms Stamp set, Rose Red ink, Melon Mambo Ink

1. Hi Sam just watched your video of the fluted box using wiper white heavier card stock. Can you please tell me how many grans that card stock is please thanks . F

2. Kim McAlister says:

This is such a fun project! It is a wonderful gift box. Alas always, thank you so much for sharing your amazing ideas with us all!

3. Kim McAlister says:

*as always

4. Carla vdM says:

When you wrote it is easy to make I thought WHAT!!! But you are right again Sam. My goodness what a lovely easy to do box. Thank you again for sharing your ideas.

5. Marthea W Aust says:

Just gorgeous. I would be excited if I designed something like this little box.
    Love the locket too.
    Thanks for sharing.

6. You are right, this is a super cute easy box. Thanks so much for sharing xx

7. Absolutely my favorite box! Love it!

8. Such a fun shape! Thanks so much for sharing!

9. Wow gorgeous box Sam love it!!

10. Lovely Sam. I am glad you finally got to share it with us. I love the style. I might have to try a Christmas version. I think that will be cute. Mmm! Maybe one to hang off the tree. OK! filing away for future reference. 🙂

11. Marie Campagna says:

Absolutely adorable. I can’t wait to make this box. You inspire me daily so thank you for your work.

12. Peggy Mitchell says:

LOVE this box, Sam–sophisticated and elegant, yet so very easy to make. I am hosting a “Get Acquainted with Stampin’ Up!” style workshop this coming Saturday and now, with oodles of thanks to you, I have the perfect box for a make-and-take. What better way to start each day with you (via computer) & a cup of Earl Grey (hot)

13. Love the curves in this. Thanks for sharing

14. What a great little gift container – I think these would make adorable Xmas packages for all those little items! Thanks so much for sharing such a great idea!

15. hi sam,
    havet commented for a while,but still follow you daily.your ideas are amasing, today was exceptional. keep it up ,i check in each morning 7.30 with a cup of coffee,it starts my day off well,
    thanks sally

16. What an adorable little box, so stinkin cute. I love this Sam.

17. Fabulous Sam! Great job.

18. Ciao Sam non ci sono le misure e io non conosco l inglese potrei gentilmente averle? Oppure l importante e formare un quadrato? Grazie X

1. […] it being Sunday, there is a video to go with the post, and as highlighted above, there’s a Stampin’ Up! project on my blog […]