Pinch Punch, First of the Month! Updates ‘n Stuff!

Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Pinch Punch, First of the Month! Updates ‘n Stuff!

hello march

It’s March 1st! St David’s Day, the Patron Saint of Wales which just happens to be where I live! My boys are doing all sorts of traditional things today and will be speaking a lot of Welsh. A language that is beautiful to hear, but one I don’t understand a word of.  It’s quite amusing when my 4 year old sings songs to me, but I haven’t a clue what he’s singing. And he’s not old enough to understand me when I ask him what it means. I don’t think he’s clicked that it’s a different language!

sale a bration update

Anyway, as it’s the first of March I wanted to jump on with a little update as to what’s happening in Stampin’ Up! land right now.

It’s the final weeks now of the Sale a Bration promotion. It will end on 31st of March. Boo! I’ve loved it and I’m still loving it too!

That means though that all the special free gifts will stop, the boosted reward £££/€€€ end and the super huge bonus in the Joining Starter Kit value finishes too.

So this month is the month to get anything that you’ve been eyeing up but not yet got. The SAB free products are exclusives and you won’t ever be able to buy them. You can only get them for free….

At the time of writing this (a few days before month end) I can tell you that over 70 people have joined into my full team since January 6th, 36 directly to me. We are having a blast getting to know one another and I’m loving seeing how they’re jumping straight into the wonderful Stampin’ Up! life and family community we have!

Finally I wanted to let you know that I’m working hard to reaching 2 personal goals by March 29th. That’s a funny date I know, but it happens to be my 3rd anniversary with Stampin’ Up! and you know that I’m a dates girl… So wish me luck – one is sales and one is personal promotion!

It’s also my birthday this month and I’m wanting to get involved in #I’mBringingBackBirthdays but I think that I’ll tailor it slightly differently rather than randomly sending thousands of cards! Watch this space!

Have a great March everyone!

1. Sandy from Ca says:

How exciting Sam 🙂 Happy Birthday early!!!

2. Happy birthday Sam
    my month too
    Love all you do

3. Happy Birthday Sam &
    Good luck! on your two goals on this extra special month of March 😉
    Thanks for sharing all your box/bag/card tutorials, Luv them all and luv the lovely box you shared yesterday.
    All the best

4. Good luck on your goals. Happy Birthday too. Hope to see you at On Stage.

5. Julie Harris says:

Happy Birthday Sam, mine this month too x

6. Da Iawn Sam – Penblwydd Hapus!!!

7. Gloria Westerman says:

Happy 3rd Anniversary…and Happy Birthday…all together…I know you will make your goals…have complete confidence in you…so I know this month is going to be a big event…can’t wait…hugs to you….

8. Oh, Happy Birthday Sam, best wishes, loving wishes, warm wishes and big hugs, my dear. Here’s hoping you have a fabulous day!!!!!

9. Happy Birthday Sam when it comes, I hope your 4 th year is as successful as your last 3 and you keep giving all of us inspiration and tuition for years to come! lots of love and big hugs!!!

10. Congratulations Sam! You do a great job and I thank you! Happy birthday!

11. Isobel Sykes says:

Wishing you the Happiest of Birthdays when it comes Sam, also Congrats on your third year success with Stampin Up. Many many thanks for all your inspiring videos of boxes and cards I look forward to seeing them every day.

12. Suzanne Jones says:

Dydd Gwyl Dewi Sant Hapus

13. Karena Johnson says:

Happy birthday Sam. What’s the date of your birthday? Mine is also this month on March 5. I’m a demonstrator from Australia and LOVE your tutorials, demonstrations and periscopes. I hope you achieve your goals this month.

14. Have a great birthday Sam I don’t doubt you will achieve your goals… you rock!

15. Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary Sam!

16. Happy Birthday Sam….mine was February 17th leap year . Bless you and enjoy your special day! Lol

17. Congratulations on all your new team members so far this year Sam. Awesome! I am sure you will achieve your goals. 🙂

18. Belinda Litsch says:

So exciting month indeed!… happy birthday Same. sending all the very best wishes for you… thanks for all you do

19. Marilyn Austin says:

Happy Birthday Month. Love your inspiration videos. I pen everyone! You are an awesome demonstrator with marvelous creativity. Thank you.

20. Angela Edwards says:

Happy Birthday Sam… I hope you are treated to lots of lovely and delicious things 🙂 xx