February Thank You Gifts – Posh Biscuit Treats!

Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – February Thank You Gifts – Posh Biscuit Treats!

Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Pootles - February Thank You Gifts - Posh Biscuit Treats! All 20 colours

Oh I do have the best job don’t I? I get to craft all day, I get to play with the best products in the industry, and then I get to send goodies in the post to wonderful people!

Anyone else want to do my job? (you can, but that’s another blog post all about joining….!)

However, I get the utmost pleasure in making and creating for my lovely customers. I spend all month, and in some cases, months ahead, planning what I’m going to make, and then making them!

All 4 of my small boys like to get involved with creating the goodies. Yes, they are now official Taste Testers for the edible goodies, but they’re all very good at helping me out. Jacob and Oliver love to punch the shapes, Jack is very good at folding and envelope stuffing. Luke is the co-ordinator who makes sure everything is lined up ready for me to either finally assemble or put into envelopes.

We have a great time together, it’s a great opportunity for us to chat to one another without the distractions of TV/Consoles/Mobiles etc….

So my cute project, (which I stupidly forgot to photograph open and they’re now all in the mail or inside tummies) is ridiculously easy to make.

I needed just 20 sheets of 12×12″ paper and one single punch…. Each pouch is 8 x 2″ (20 x 5cm) and there’s zero scoring whatsoever!

I hope you enjoy the video!

Sam xx

I used a huge variety of ribbons. You could of course just go with one, or maybe choose one to go with your design, but these are all the ones I worked with across all 160 gifts!

1. Doreen Collins says:

loving these Sam! and I have the word window punch so just need the biscuits!

2. Anne Lumsden says:

You are so talented. Fabulous gift wrapping.

3. Jan Balfour says:

Thank you for my card, letter and my little treat packet. I recently changed my account to yours as your posts were inspiring, so much so that I made a bundle of 40 different cards for Mother’s Day and sold them all at a recent charity event for Maggie’s Centre UK Kitchen Table Day event and I now have a huge donation for Maggie’s Centre Fife. This is my first reward for buying SU products and I smiled on Saturday when I opened the envelope (and ate the biscuit!). Have a great Monday.

4. Very cute. xx

5. Gail Raw says:

Hi Sam, just wanted you to know how thrilled I was when I opened the envelope you sent me and inside was one of these beautiful ‘posh biscuit treats’ and a wonderful thank you card. It is the first time I have shopped with you and Stampin Up and it really brightened my day.

6. You have lucky customers to receive such sweet thank you gifts!!!

7. Renee McClintock says:

Love, love this simple yet precious gift. Can’t wait to make a few!!

8. Great idea! I adore Lotus! yummy…

9. Claire V says:

What a lovely way to start my day (and any day) with a video tutorial from you!! Your enthusiasm is contagious and inspiring! Also, now I’m hungry for one of those lovely cookies!!

10. WOW! The entire rainbow of treat packages are just adorable, Sam! Love the sweet little butterflies, too. CUTE, CUTE!

Lovely Sam. Just need to get the biscuits now

12. Christine St.Clair-Smith says:

Thank you for my Sizzix curvy box die. Since it’s arrival I made 120 wedding favours, 36 mothers day gifts and 24 Valentine’s Day favours. My friends just loved them. Since finding your website I have made so many of your box creations. Thank you for the ideas and demos. On top of that I received a wonderful little treat for myself from you. Again, many thanks. I hope you got lots of treats on Mothering Sundsy.

13. AWESOME video ! Can’t wait to try and find these biscuits and make a few of these cute little treasures ! TFS

14. Hi Sam
    Thank you for the posh biscuit such a lovely thought and it travelled well through the post x

15. Sam,you inspire me. Thanks for sharing. You sound so happy in this video!

16. Oh, Sam, these are adorable! I almost bought a box of these biscuits the other night at Costco, so now I will have to go back…but that’s okay. I’ve been wanting to make little treats to give people (like the cashier at the store) when I’m out and about, and this will be perfect! Thanks so much for sharing all of your fabulous projects!

17. Deanette says:

These are the cutest things! I love ANYTHING w/ a butterfly to start with. But what a nice thing to do for “just a thought” for someone. That is the type of thing I enjoy doing for others, too! You are the best!!! Thank you again for sharing with us!!!

18. Jennifer H says:

I’ve just made 3 of these and cracked 2 biscuits – great idea not to be too careful!!