Everything Eleanor Double Time Stamping

Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Everything Eleanor Double Time Stamping

Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Pootles - Everything Eleanor with Rose Red and Chocolate Chip Flower Detail

I am a big fan of Everything Eleanor. Or rather, this particular image from it. I’ve barely used the other stamps, but because of the amount of times I’ve used this stamp, I’m not over worried. It’s a bit like buying a £60 pair of shoes and wearing them once therefore they’ve cost you £60 per wearing, whereas if you buy a £600 pair of shoes and wear them 100 times, they’ve only cost £6 per wearing… That’s my philosophy and I’m sticking with it!

But I love how it makes cardmaking effortless. Stampin’ Up! makes me look good!

Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Pootles - Everything Eleanor Double Time Stamping flower detail

Stamped here in Crumb Cake onto Very Vanilla, it’s a sort of triple time stamping, or rather, double because there’s only 2 layers! It’s an easy technique to do. I hadn’t thought of doing a tutorial on it, but I happily will if you’re interested.

With the cute flowers in Rose Red over it, each one is 2 Itty Bitty Accent Flowers that have been offset over one another.

Love it!

Hope you do too!

Don’t forget my Crazy Retired Products Giveaway. We have only about 20 left, that’s all!

1. Please will you do a video so that I can make this gorgeous card

2. It is a beautiful card. Please do a tutorial.

3. Christine says:

Beautiful card Sam and would love a tutorial please xx

4. gina mcveigh says:

OH Sam I love it, it reminds me of flowering flourishes, I need to get this stamp set, soooooooooooooooooooooooo pretty thanks Gina xx

5. I like this technique too, yours in pretty with the pops of rose red flowers!

6. Please do a video soi an see how to it. It’s a lovely card x

7. would really love to try this please Sam do a video. cheers

8. Love this card, i’d love to have the measurements so please do post a tutorial.
    None of the other stamps on my everything eleanor has ever touched ink either

9. Renee McClintock says:

I love this card. Beautiful!!

10. Isobel Sykes says:

This is a lovely card Sam yes please to a tutorial.

11. Yes please to a video, it’s a beautiful card. Live the show analogy – my sentiments too xx

12. Would love to see a tutorial using this technique.

13. Marthea W Aust says:

Love the shoe logic.
    Way to go ….

14. Angela Edwards says:

Lovely card Sam… I have a similar flourish and use it often… love the colours once again 🙂 xx

15. Loretta Worsham says:

Tutorial yes please – and your multiple uses of Everything Eleanor have convinced me to purchase it!

16. Gloria Westerman says:

So pretty..i think i know how yo do thus..but a tutorial would be so grateful ..tks

17. I too love Everything Eleanor stamp set, but blowed if I can remember how to do this technique so a tutorial would be great Sam when you can xx

18. Patricia Sukow says:

A tutorial would be great…love the card. I just purchase Everything Eleanor stamp set in December, but I have not use it yet. I so enjoy all your tutorials.

19. Cindy Kite says:

Would love to see a tutorial o this card! I just love all your tutorials! I always look forward to opening your emails. Thank you so much for sharing with us. 🙂

20. Gorgeous card Sam. I would love a tutorial on how to do this.

21. Mags Jamieson says:

Sam this is such a stunning card , the colour choice truly compliments, please do make a tutorial for this card, Your a Star 😀