Gorgeous Grunge Bike Inspiration!

Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Gorgeous Grunge Bike Inspiration!

Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Pootles - Gorgeous Grunge Bike Inspiration! Detailed

Well yesterday I showed you a card that my eldest son Jack designed and had me create. Today I have another from that same crafting session! I had already got the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set out on my desk from a project I’d just completed and he suddenly started whizzing my colour caddy around and pulling out inks!

He’d had a flash of inspiration and wanted to create a speckled swirl effect on a card and was insistent that I made it!

Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Pootles - Gorgeous Grunge Bike Inspiration!

He had the inks out in a particular order and he wanted me to stamp the image in a way so as to create a swirl effect. You can see it more on the left of the card than the right. There’s a trio of dots in each colour that starts at the bottom and works it’s way up to the top.

I guess Jack sees inspiration in the things around him like I do. Not a bad trait to have I think!

He and I both hope you like his cards this weekend, we had a lovely time crafting and chatting together!

1. Val Peacock says:

Another great card from a great twosome. Thank you and Jack. Love both of Jack’s cards.

2. Love it! How wonderful that Jack likes to craft with you. 🙂

3. Carla vdM says:

A huge pat on the shoulder of your son from me, Sam.
    Two awesome cards came from whizzing your inkcaddy, hope he will do some cards himself in the near future. I think this one makes a great starry sky with white ink on black paper for some SciFi-fun.
    Have a nice Sunday!

4. Jen Phelps says:

Lovely cards x

5. Jack’s designs are excellent. He designed the punch-out butterfly card with a multicolored inlay last year too, right? That was one of my all-time favorites.

Both lovely cards. Well done Jack.

7. Hi Sam
    Great card, Jack!
    I’ve just placed an order for both of these stamp sets! Both sets are so versatile – splatter paint effect without the mess! (I love mess!)

8. Tell Jack he’s brilliant. I love this card! I may use this in a class and you and Jack will get credit of course.

9. sue cray says:

Great card. Way to go Jack !!

10. I love the swirl effect! Great job, Jack! You too, Sam! 🙂

11. Renee McClintock says:

Both cards are fantastic, Jack! Thanks for sharing them with us.

12. Romaine says:

You and your son do a beautiful job in bringing us such nice projects to do on our own Thanks to both of you for the inspiration you have given me over time

13. Barbara K says:

What a great gift for you both to share your creative instincts and inspire each other. Stunning result. I will be CASEin this card.

14. Barbara K says:

What a great gift for you both to share your creative instincts and inspire each other. Stunning result. I will be CASEing this card.

15. Sarah Mallet says: