Hand Decorated Box using Stampin’ Up! Touches of Texture

Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Hand Decorated Box using Stampin’ Up! Touches of Texture

Bonus Days!

Click the Pic for more information!

Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Pootles - Hand Decorated Box using Touches of Texture

I think this could possibly be my most requested project in recent times! I posted a photo on my Facebook Page and so many asked for the tutorial! So here it is!

I loved making it, even though it’s not my usual style at all! I like how quick it was to ‘paint’ the flowers and how delicate the whole box looks when it’s finished.

Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Pootles - Hand Decorated Box using Touches of Texture Close Up

The box itself is quick and easy to make, how you decorate it is totally up to you! But the new Touches of Texture stamp set really does hit all the right spots for me! A bit grungy, a bit floral, and perfect!

Have a great day everyone, and perhaps you’ll do some painting too!

Dimensions when finished – 2 x 2 x 7″ (5 x 5 x 18cm)

Cardstock Base – 8-2/4 x 9″ (21 x 23cm)

Score on the LONG side first at 2″ (5cm) then do your decorating

Score on the SHORT side at 2, 4, 6, 8″ (5, 10, 15, 20cm)

Cardstock LID – 6 x 6″ (15 x 15cm)

Score on all 4 sides at 2″ (5cm)

1. What an awesome tip Sam. Lovely box as always xx

2. This is such a beautiful box, and you are such a delight to watch xx

3. Hi Sam, woooow that is some beautiful box, just Love it. Thankyou für sharing your great idea
    Sheila x

4. Elisabeth says:

I love this box and yous videos are so well done. Thank you so much

5. Linda Scott says:

Thanks Sam I will be trying these. Love all your posts
    Linda from New Zealand

6. It was worth really EVERY SECOND!! And what a clever idea to “fit the lid”! This will be the next gift box for my Mum – I think she will love it as much as I do. Thanks sooo much for sharing your ideas , they bright up my day every morning.
    Heike from Germany

7. Very nice boxes and design!

8. Love the pretty stamping on this!!

9. This is beautiful! Love it! thank you!

10. Brilliant!! You’re the best. Can’t wait to make some Yankee candle boxes using this design. Thank you for sharing your amazing talent with us

11. I love the boxes you make, but this one is so lovely. Thanks for sharing

12. Dianne Massie says:

Yes it was worth the few extra minutes. It’s a beautiful box and a beautiful stamp set. Thanks for sharing.

13. Marthea W Aust says:

Absolutely gorgeous boxes.
    One of the great things about your ever so lovely and entertaining videos is the fact that you show it as it is, from start to finish, no smoke & mirror tricks.
    Thank you ever so much for sharing.

14. Linda K says:

An absolutely BEAUTIFUL box Sam, so, so beautiful. And what a wonderful tip to make up the box lid – cleaver girl you. Thank you so much Sam. Take care.

15. Gaylene Clarkson says:

I love this box. It looks so elegant. Of course though I love all your projects. You are so good and I love that you share with all of us.

16. Awesome, beautiful, brilliant ! TFS
    Love Love Love this little box and lid trick !

17. margaret parkes says:

Love the boxes Sam so nice to put a perfume bottle in them
    especially the ones that don’t come with fancy wrapping
    would make a great gift.

18. Susan Murphy says:

The boxes are gorgeous, thanks for sharing. A very versatile technique….lots of fun playing with this.

19. These boxes are beautiful and you make their construction look so easy. Thank you for sharing the tip to ensure that the lid is a perfect fit.

20. Zeny Lucey says:

Love this box and your projects, and this stamp set is wonderful! Thanks for sharing your projects with us.

21. Think written directions have an error, is 8 1/4 rather than 8 2/4…glad it’s the 1/4 as fits A4!

22. Ros Hodgkins says:

Hi Sam you mentioned something about a group of people who give to ?, sorry my memory is really bad, and going out soon so can’t go through the video again. If it is a group who help/ give to others could you please let me know any info you have. Many thanks.

23. Lisa King-Boyle says:

HELLO Sam, This box design is fabulous! I absolutely adore the bottom where you made it so that it could have a fabulous bottom to match the rest of the box. TFS. Blessings.

24. Beautiful box. Great tip on how to be sure the top fits right, brilliant! Thanks!

1. […] aus „Paisley-Poesie“. Wer auch so eine tolle Box nachwerkeln will, der schaue bei Samantha vorbei, denn dort gibt es eine  Anleitung […]