Pootles Way Back Wednesday Business Card Holder

Pootles Way Back Wednesday Business Card Holder

Super Dooper Amazing And Wonderful Competition! Many Marvellous Markers Full PRIZE

Super Dooper Amazing And Wonderful Competition! Ends on Friday September 30th. Click the pic for more details!

Pootles Way Back Wednesday Business Card Holder

Well today is the last official Way Back Wednesday project. For a couple of reasons. I love doing them, but am aware that you all like a bit of something new. And I will always listen when people offer up opinion to me. But also, because the Pootles Advent Countdown series has started this week, I didn’t want to just have ‘themed’ series running on YouTube.  Whether I bring back Way Back Wednesday as a series once the Countdown has finished, I’m not sure yet. But there will always be 3 videos a week, never fear!

Pootles Way Back Wednesday Business Card Holder Blooms & Bliss

So today’s project. Well I had to finish on a biggie, so I have recreated my original Business Card Holder from more than 3 years ago. This is the first time I’ve recreated it and yes, I’ve been using the black one on my desk all that time. It’s kinda nice to have a new one now, so that one got retired into my bin (I know, I’m so bad) and the new Blooms & Bliss one has come into play.

They’re very easy to make, look really lovely on your desk, but equally cute on a display at an event or show.

Have a fantastic Wednesday everyone, I hope you’re doing something crafty!

Sam x

Please note, I am leading with METRIC measurements in the video and as such, the dimensions below are Metric FIRST….

Cardstock – 13.5 x 19cm (8-1/4 x 6″)

Score on the LONG side at 4, 6, 12, 14cm (1-1/2, 2-1/4, 5-1/4, 6-1/4″)

Score on the SHORT side at 2, 11.5cm (1, 5″)

DSP – 5 x 9cm Scored at 1.5cm (2 x 3-3/4″ scored at 3/4″)

1. I do hope you bring this series back again in the future. It’s fun rediscovering your older projects.

2. I lurve way back Wednesday! Please please be sure to bring it back. I really look forward to your Wednesday posts, revamping projects in current papers and stamps. Viva la Way Back Wednesday!

3. It’s so pleasant to see again these beautiful creations. Thank you for the idea.

I also love Way Back Wednesday. A lot of the projects I haven’t seen before as haven’t been following for long so a lot of the projects are new to me.

5. Will be sorry to see this series go.

6. Really a beautiful project!

7. Sam, I love all your videos and projects and look forward to receiving your posts especially with a video! It is a treat to read and watch! I have enjoyed Way Back Wednesday and thought it quite clever! I often do rewatch older videos for entertainment and inspiration. Thank you for sharing and I hope you continue to post, as I would definitely miss you!

8. Cuny van der Hoeven says:

Sam, I am so sorry this was your last Way Back Wednesday, as for me they are new. I am convinced you won’t let us down in showing other interesting projects.

9. Annie Jasper in NH says:

Hi Sam, I think you meant to say to score at 6″, not 6.25. I love this project and will use it to hold my square Teflon bone folder and keep it handy. Thank you so much.

• Annie Jasper in NH says:

Please disregard previous comment, Sam. Altho’ your original instructions say 6″, the newer 6 1/4″ score works so much better! I know because I just tried both ways.
      Thanks again!

10. Hi Sam – You are the first person I go to for inspiration every day! I’ve been following you for about 2 1/2 years. I love your designs and love how easy you make it for us to re-create your projects. Thank you so much.
    I hope you bring back WBW sometime next year. I love it and more importantly want new followers to experience your wonderful past projects as well.

11. I too love Way Back Wedensday!

12. Gaylene Clarkson says:

I hate that you are not going to be doing the way back Wednesdays anymore. I have really enjoyed them. I hope you will bring them back again sometime. I have learned so much watching you. I could watch and learn from you everyday. I would like to add that if there are negative people out there, I’m sorry for that. However I have to add that if they don’t like it, they don’t have to watch. It’s that simple. I love, love, love everything you do. Thank you very much.

13. Barbara Tranquilla says:

Oh, Sam, please continue this series. Much to be said about oldies but goodies. Since I’m new to Stampin’ Up these are firsts for me and even if repeated, the papers and inks are different. Just love your style and professionalism in sharing directions and videos. I reside in USA so am not ordering on your site but you have my support recognizing your talent and skills and delightful personality.

14. Gina Nathan says:

I agree with everyone above, I love seeing the old projects as I missed a lot first time round. Please carry on xx

15. Sorry you won’t be doing the Way Back Wednesday segments anymore. Since I just found you not too long ago, they are all things I haven’t seen you do before and I love seeing them.
    This is a wonderful project. Will have to make a couple for my craft area, they will be great for holding old cards that I used for crafting. Thanks for another fab video.

16. Leslie Denton says:

Another vote for WBW! I love all of your projects. You give very good directions and you are a wonderful teacher.

17. Pauline Johnston says:

I have enjoyed way back Wednesday you must remember not every one has followed from inception so a lot of your wonderful projects were new to me and I thank you

18. Very interesting details you have observed, thank you for putting up.

19. Precisely what I was searching for, thanks for
    putting up.

20. Après des traitements de retard, un règne du benêt test infinis, de peuplés regains diapositifs et
    mieux des années de l’analyse, Nintendo vient ce qui fusera la
    lamelle de la sarisse de son univers.