Stampin’ Up! On Stage Update, Thanks and a Giftaway!!

Stampin’ Up! On Stage Update, Thanks and a Giftaway!!

On Stage Centre Stage

Well this past weekend I’ve been at our annual celebratory event for Stampin’ Up!

Twice a year, Stampin’ Up! puts on an event that incorporates training, new catalogue launches and celebrations. But in the November event, we are recognised for our achievements during the previous Stampin’ Up! year.

Pip, Bonnie, Sam

It started with a celebratory leadership event on Friday evening and I was presenting at it, along with fellow demo Queen Pip Todman and the lovely Bonnie Farley from the home office. For those who don’t know, public speaking is not my forte, fortunately it’s Pip’s so her presentation prior to mine set me at ease! Phew!

It was a great evening and it set us up for the next day.

Over 30 of my team were in attendance in the UK with more attending On Stage events in France and Germany. I very much missed them, but made sure to send them a special parcel with the team goodie gift I had with me (that I’ve usefully forgotten to photograph…)

Pin Badges

We had a great day – loads of information, presentations. The new Spring Catalogue (mine has barely left my hands) which goes live in January.   At all Stampin’ Up! events, we are gifted what’s known as Prize Patrol. Every attendee is given a badge, often with a colour or a product name on it. This year, our badges had a letter which when put together would spell STAMPIN! except I’m a bit cheeky and with my ‘M’ that I received, after each letter was called out, I and my team managed to acquire the rest of the letters needed to spell SAM along with an extra Exclamation Mark! You all know how much I overuse those…..!

400 sales

And inside the day was lots of recognition – for sales, recruiting, earning the trip to Thailand, leadership, sales milestones and more. So many of my team got recognition for various things and I’m very happy to share that I did too.

P1140507

P1140508

P1140509

I’m totally stunned and delighted that I picked up 5 awards along the way and still can’t quite grasp this yet!

P1140506

I earned the number 1 spot again for Sales, and for Recruiting (mentoring) and this year, I went to the number 1 spot for Leadership aswell! Yes, the full hat-trick of number 1 in all 3 Top Performance categories!

I have the most remarkable customers who’ve chosen to shop with me, and they all know how much I love and appreciate all of them. I also have a wonderful team that I have the privilege of working with and they make my job so much easier, but so much fun too!

global 100

Stampin’ Up! has also brought in 2 new recognition categories – Top 10 in your home country and Top 100 globally. There’s a system in place to determine your positioning based on other facets of your business and I’m delighted to share that I achieved the number 3 spot in the UK, but gobsmackingly, the number 19 spot globally. That’s out of almost 50,000 demonstrators around the world!

I am shocked and stunned at all of these numbers, I’m still a baby demo of just 3.5 years and never would have dreamed I’d have ranked even vaguely inside the top 100, let alone inside the top 20 in the number 19 spot!

So I do have a little something to celebrate that, but I’ll come to that in a minute.

I have a couple of other things I am thrilled to be sharing with you….

Alaska

As of today, I earned the annual incentive trip to Alaska. We have from October 1st 2016 to September 30th 2017 to earn it, and in July 2018 I shall be boarding a cruise liner and sailing through Alaska! This is a trip of a lifetime and I cannot wait!!

craftawards_logo

Finally, some of you will know, but recently I was shortlisted and nominated as Blog of the Year in the British Craft Awards.  Voting is now open and will close mid December.  I would love it if you would add your vote for me. It doesn’t matter whether you live in the UK or not, and I am hopeful of not necessarily a win, but perhaps an honourable mention. The other nominees are either brands or TV presenters, so I’m frankly stunned to have even been shortlisted, let alone nominated!

To vote, can you click HERE and then select Papercraft. I’m on the list as Stampin’ Up! Pootles.co.uk

global 100

So back to my little something to celebrate that number 19 spot in the Global Top 100….

For the next 19 days, every person who places an order with me will get a little something special sent in the post.

Dates are November 8th to November 27th inclusive. Any orders already placed today will be included in this giftaway!

• If your order is £20-£49 (€26-67) I will send you – Metallic Thread Combo Pack worth £5.50 (€7.50)
  • If your order is £50-£99 (€68-134) I will send you – Warmth and Cheer Designer Washi Tape worth £7.25 (€9.75)
  • If your order is £100-£149 (€135-199) I will send you – Petals and Paisleys Speciality DSP worth £11.75 (€15.75)
  • If your order is £150-£199 (€200-269) I will send you – It’s a Celebration Stamp Set worth – £15 (€21)
  • If your order is over £200 (€270) I will send you – Jolly Hat Builder Punch and Matching Jolly Friends Stamp Set worth – £26.50 (€36.25)

*order total is before shipping as per Stampin’ up!). The gift will be ordered by me on November 28th when this giftaway ends and will be posted as soon as it arrives with me in my office. Images are shown below of all the goodies in my giftaway!

And on that note, with humble gratitude and as always with love,

#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator

Join 25,338 other subscribers

Comments

1. Well done Sam and all the Pootlers x

2. Sharon McDonald says:

Congratulations I’m so thrilled for you. I am an avid watcher of your You Tube videos and find them so addictive.
    Well done on your achievements so far. I have already voted for you in the British Craft Awards and will keep my fingers crossed for you. x

3. Congrats to you, Sam! Your awards are well & truly earned!!! Thank u so much for sharing all of your super videos & wonderful creations!

4. Congratulations on all of your awards and accomplishments. Well deserved!!!

5. Emilie Poncelet says:

Congrats Sam !! No kinding you already won the Alaska Incentive trip in less than 2 months ??? Respect !!

6. Marlene Salvato says:

Congratulations Sam – I been an admirer of yours since you started! You awards are well deserved!!

7. Wow, well done on everything you have achieved. You deserve it. All the very best for the coming year and the move when it happens. x

8. Carla vdM says:

Congratulations from me too Sam for being no 19 of the whole world and for your Europe achievements with Stampin’ Up.
    Enjoy it all.

9. Julia Dawn Mason says:

Congratulaions! I know you will love the Alaska trip just be sure to bring your light weight winter clothing because it may still be cool enough to need them

Congratulations on all you have achieved.

11. ann sheppard says:

Congratulations on all your achievements . You Rock!!!

12. Wowee! I’ve just got excellent taste! MY demonstrator isSam, No. 1! Well, huge congratulations, Sam. You deserve every second of your trip to Alaska!
    I’ve just voted for best blog and brand – wonder who/what!!!!

13. Congratulations, Sam. All your honors are well deserved. I always love your ideas and projects and have voted for you. As a side…I lived in Alaska for 35 years and loved every minute of it. It is a magnificent place….you will love it.

14. No suprise to see all these awards. We pootlers KNOW she is sooooo inspirational. Kind, generous and talented too. Well done Sam

15. You go girl. You rock!!!

Congratulations on an awesome year and WOW! you have earned Alaska already. Way to go. So proud of you. 🙂 xx

16. Dagmar Mosler says:

Congratulations! You are doing a great job! Enjoy your trip!
    Love, Daggi

17. Doesn’t surprise me, you are fun to follow! It was exciting to read all of your accomplishments, awards and what your future traveling will be. Wish I could order from you in the U.K., I’m in the States. Congratulations!

18. Congrats, Sam. I’m a demo from the US and I follow your blog. Your ideas are wonderful. I just voted for you for the craft award. Good luck!

19. Well deserved, Sam!! So happy for you!!! Congratulations. You’ve certainly earned all the accolades. You make our lives so much brighter with all your wonderful tutorials and your sense of humor. Elaine – from the USA.

20. Congrats on your many achievements! So very well deserved Sam.

21. Massive congratulations Sam. You inspired me to watch You Tube (almost obsessively) for your videos and to order Stamping Up products for the first time.

22. Congratulations on all of your achievements! That is really wonderful. Voted for you for blogger. Good luck.

23. Marlene Oldham says:

Congrats on all your awards. Good luck on the British Craft Awards as well. Great that we in Canada can vote too. You will really enjoy the Alaskan cruise. We did it a few years ago.

24. Irene Poole says:

Congratulations on all you have achieved Sam, so pleased for you. Just voted for you too.

25. Anne-Marie Lewis says:

Huge congratulations, Sam, and so well deserved! You definitely go the extra mile in all that you do for all things Stampin’ Up…..excited for you going to Alaska!! ❤️

26. Angie McKenzie says:

Congratulations, Sam, on your achievements!! Keep up the wonderful inspiration. 🙂

27. Congratulations, Sam!!! Your love of what you do shines each and every day! You are a great teacher and such a hard worker! Know you will enjoy your trip! You deserve it! 🙂

28. Congrats on all of your achievements!
    I love your ideas, especially your many boxes.:)

I just put my vote in for too as well! 🙂

29. Congratulations on your many awards. I’m sure you worked hard for them. I do one craft show each year and this year was my best ever, due to your many creative ways to make and use boxes and special packages. They sold like hot cakes. Keep up the good work can’t wait each day to read your posts.

30. Congrats Sam!!!! I’m a fellow SU demo in USA and couldn’t make the OnStage due to a recent move my family made but I am so excited to see all your awards. I have 1.5 years under my belt and can only hope to gain these goals one day. Thx for sharing your creativity with all of us. God Bless!!!

31. Sharon Cottingham says:

Congratulations on your successes I was at onstage live in Brisbane when your top 100 award was announced and along with many others in the crowd gave a big cheer in recognition of all the inspiration you have given us in 2016 Thank you for sharing so many lovely designs and especially for helping me master the envelope punch board and the scoring mat which are both big favourites for me now Xx Sharon

32. Congrats!! So well deserved!! Love your work and love your blog!!

33. So happy for you! Your videos are so wonderful! I’m glad I was able to vote for you from the US!
    You deserve to win Sam!

34. Well done ,you are winner to me X

35. hi Sam, congratulations you have deserved every award, you have given many people great enjoyment on all of your ideas and good tips, including myself. I am very happy for you and proud that I found you through Stampin up. You have a great personality and a great sense of humour that is why you got all those awards well done Sam. You will love Alaska I was there myself, it is a dream of a life time.
    Sheila x

36. Congratulations, Sam! How exciting! For sure, if I lived in Europe, you would be my demo! Your videos are well done, creative and I often use your ideas to make crafts and cards for my family, co workers and students! Thank you! I did go to the poll and voted for you! I hope you win! Congratulations, again, and thank you for your ideas and inspiration; sharing your life and talents with us on your blog!

37. Thanks again for all your great ideas and sharing! Congrats on your awards. Did the survey…hope you get it!

38. Sue Tyler says:

Well done Sam, it just goes to that all the effort and lovely projects that you give us has paid off. With all that you do and look after 4 boys you deserve the awards you have been given.

WELL DONE !!!!

39. So many happy people for you Sam!
    I too am delighted at your success…
    Well done! Amazing!
    I have also voted for you….
    Fingers crossed xx

40. JEANNE LONGDEN-RODGERS says:

CONGRATULATIONS YOU DESERVE TO WIN – YOUVE COMEE A VERY LONG WAY 3 AND A HALF YEARS – THAT SHOWS HOW MUCH YOU LOVE YOUR WORK. WE CAN TELL FROM THE VIDEO THAT YOU GET PURE ENJOYMENT FROM WHAT YOU DO – IT MAKES ME LAUGH WHEN SOMETHING GOES AWRY AND YOUR INFECTIOUS LAUGHTER KEEPS ME LAUGHING EVERYTIME I THINK OF YOU – THANKYOU

41. Lisa Sylvia says:

CONGRATULATIONS

42. Cris Bundyra says:

Many many many Congratulations!!!
    You really deserve everything you have been earned!!!
    All my very best,
    Cris B.

43. Jacquelyn Harmon says:

Oh, I’m so happy for you! I’m in USA so I order locally, but you inspire me by your wonderful videos and your delightful personality. Thank you for all you do! p.s. I voted 😀

44. Christine Reid says:

Congratulations and pat on the backs of your young boys who have helped and inspired you.

Christine

45. Terri Horsman says:

Congratulations on your great achievement Sam, well done. Just voted for you as well.