Sending Love Card Kit Thank You!

Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Sending Love Card Kit Thank You!

Today I’m sharing the thank you card that I sent out to everyone who came shopping with me in December, except I did something a little different this month! I’ve been contemplating putting together some online classes that include stamps and dies etc, but decided that my lovely shoppers could be my guinea pigs!

I sent them enough supplies to complete one card, but with a bit extra in the way of paper and cardstock should they choose to use it elsewhere.

I’m anxiously awaiting comments and thoughts from them, because if they like them, then I shall certainly consider setting up some special classes.

But I’m interested in your thoughts too. Is this something you’d like? Where you purchase a set of products and supplies and get the tutorials to make set projects? Let me know!

The card though is a cute one. My husband and I paired up to die cut the elements required for the project, then he and I sat and chatted through a couple of movies while we packed up the kits for everyone.

They make a cute card though – Sending Love paper with cute framelit envelopes and little wooden embellishments.

I can’t wait to see how everyone else’s turn out!

Sam Hammond Donald

Join 25,501 other subscribers

Comments

1. I think it’s a great idea! Back when I was taking classes (now a demo) here in California, I would have really appreciated that option!

2. Lynda Arnall says:

I think that it is a lovely idea and hope the idea comes to fruition.

3. Anne Lumsden says:

It is wonderful to browse a catalogue but nothing beats an actual demonstration of what can be done…..You are excellent at showing ideas, and I hope you go ahead with this idea.

4. Isobel Sykes says:

I too think it would be a super idea Sam and hope that you will go ahead with it

5. Just received my “kit” with the pretty notebook. Thanks for both – such a lovely idea. The online class would be good too.

6. I just wanted to thank you for the lovely kit and my beautiful notebook gift, mine was made with butterfly paper, (my absolute favourite)…. your kit idea is brilliant and I would be very interested in the online classes, should you decide to go ahead with them. xx

7. Tana Lewis says:

I think it is a great idea. Wish I could do it. You are one of my favorites in my Stampen Up blog list. Thanks for all your time and designs.

8. I love the kit idea, Sam, and so wish I could purchase from you, but I’m in the U.S. Just one of the reasons I’m not thrilled with the U.S. these days but we won’t go there, shall we? ; )

9. Great idea to do kits!

10. Lisa Sylvia says:

Very cute card, love the hearts.

11. Rachel Brooks says:

My concern with classes is not having a choice in which ones to get and which ones I’m not interested in. Having a choice and then getting kits I wanted would be welcome, but you probably won’t be shipping to the US. 🙂

12. That’s a great idea; have fun; march on!

13. I love those tiny envelopes, too. I think your idea is a great one… I think lots of people would want to use your kits.

14. Love this card Sam! Wish I could be part of your team also but from the U.S. I think I may just have to CASE it though. Also love the fact that your husband got in on the project too : )

15. I am in Canada, so I can’t partake in your on line business….
    BUt….
    I LOVE the idea of getting a card to make… in the mail.
    Like a little gift.
    Keep your people happy with a surprise in the mail.
    Well done!!!

16. Alexis Smith says:

Hi Sam, I would like to take part in any online classes you may set up in the future. I think it’s a great idea and a good way to be introduced to Stampin’ Up products.
    Thanks!

17. Karen Tatton says:

I received my card kit and notebook the other day and made the card straight away. I love the idea of sending a kit out, I’m quite a novice and it’s great to do this. I like the idea of online tutorials, not everyone has a place near them to go for lessons. In fact, I like your tutorials so much I signed up for your team! Can’t wait for my box of goodies to arrive.

18. Gina McVeigh says:

I love love love it, the little note pad I’m already using and I am goin to save all my card kits up and in December I’m going to make a little album with them, but I think it’s fantastic, can we keep it going please xx

19. Jackie Sait says:

Really lovely notebook. Love the idea of making a card from the items sent. Such a good idea to do some online tutorials, would love to join in. A brilliant way of seeing new items and new ideas.