Tiny Milk Carton Chocolate Egg Boxes

Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Tiny Milk Carton Chocolate Egg Boxes

Click it for a 360° View, Pin it for later!

GIF

Click it for a 360° View, Pin it for later!

I had to do it didn’t I….?  Yes, a remake of my super tiny Milk Cartons for Chocolate Eggs!

I made these a few years ago using patterned paper in a colour to match the eggs inside, but this year I wanted to stamp my own cardstock instead. I think I love these even more! I’m thankful for the Thankful Life stamp set!!!

These little cartons are super tiny, they’re just 3.5 x 3.5cm cubed, that’s 1-3/8″ cubed! yes, super dinky!

But wow do they hold a lot of eggs!!

Click it for a 360° View, Pin it for later!

GIF

Click it for a 360° View, Pin it for later!

I think the thing that I love about these is that you can buy a bag of chocolate eggs for pennies and then make a darling box to hold them that immediately makes them look rich and elegant and bountiful all in one go.

Imagine these made in the recipient’s favourite colours??

I hope you like them with their new patterned cardstock colours and perhaps you’ll make some too?

Cardstock – 4-1/8 x 6″ (10.5 x 15cm)

Score on the LONG side at 1-3/8, 2-3/4, 4-1/8, 5-1/2″ (3.5, 7, 10.5, 14cm)

Score on the SHORT side at 1-3/8, 2-3/4, 3-5/8″ (3.5, 7, 9cm)

#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator

Comments

1. I will have a busy Lent preparing cute boxes for Easter. Thanks so much Sam.

2. Lynda Arnall says:

I was really happy with my Thankful Life gift and the lovely Embossing Folder. I will try to make one of these Cartons. Thank you.

3. I love these mini cartons. I have made a few before, but I love the stamping on them. Thanks for another idea!

4. Oh my gosh Sam how adorable are those cute little boxes! I love the hand stamped DSP! Thank you for another great project!

5. Debbie Wicklund says:

These are perfect for Easter! Thanks for sharing.

6. Oh Sam, I’m in love with this super adorable little boxes, and they are so darn easy to make. I’m going shopping for this chocolates, they will soon be available everywhere.
    Thank you for another fabulous video and project.
    Hugs,
    Maria Rodriguez.

7. Christine Bettany says:

Love your tutorial Sam. I am hoping to get this stamp set when I next order.
    Off to search for Mini Eggs now
    Thanks for sharing.
    Christine xx

8. Lisa M Sylvia says:

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE those boxes. They are beautiful. Anyone would love to receive one of those.

9. Great box,ideal for little choc eggs,got the eggs ,now to make the box ,thank you Sam ,hope all going well with move ,hope you let us now when you settled in good luck.xx

10. Love the boxes and started to make them today !!Yeah

Noted that you are using the 3/4 inch punch in the video but the ‘items used’ bit says 1 inch punch so my first 2 had the holes too big and the edges sort of collapsed but sorted now and am in Easter production mode

11. Ginni in California says:

I went and bought the 1″ punch then came home and watched the video again. Ah ha someone commented on the 3/4″ difference. I thought so I’m not balmy after all. Love all your boxes. They are all over the house!

12. Ginni in California says:

13. Adorable little treat boxes. Thanks for sharing.

14. Obtainable on each iOS and Android devices, you can finally reside your dream as a medieval ruler of a vast
    and ever-expanding globe!

15. Our anti-ban protection makes certain that you are often anonymous.

16. Elaine Briggs says:

Love the boxes.Have ordered some eggs and will make them to sell at Easter for Cats Protection.Thank you.