March Pootlers Birthday Club

Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – March Pootlers Birthday Club

Oh I am excited! It’s the Birthday Club for my team again, and this month, I get to take part! It’s my birthday this month, in fact, it’s actually tomorrow!!!!

So I’m super excited to be sharing my card with you. I am in love with the T-Shirt Builder dies and the matching stamps. While I haven’t used a great deal of stamping on this card, just that single sentiment from the Free Designer Tee stamp set, I do love how it’s come out.

I would love a T-Shirt or top in that paper from the Affectionately Yours DSP collection and it’s fantastic against that Flirty Flamingo pattern!

I’m not sure I’d want a great big flower on it, but it looks so cute!

The die cutting was so easy, the T-Shirt, Flower and Banner all came from the T-Shirt Builder dies and the possibilities are endless!

So to all my fellow Pootlers, we wish you a Happy Birthday and I hope that you’ll take a look at all their projects too!

#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator

Join 25,503 other subscribers

Comments

1. Happy birthday to your March Pootles Birhday Club!!!

2. Alison Bradley says:

Happy Birthday to you its my birthday on weds (15/3) I am hoping I get losts of cards

3. Happy Birthday to your March birthday club. My birthday is on Sat (25.03). The best people are born in March 🙂
    Hopefully your day will just be nice, even with all your house moving stress…

4. Safety First says:

I totally agree with Nessie, March is the best month, I am born on Wednesday March 29th. Happy birthday Sam! Hopefully all your wishes will come true. Have a great Sunday.

5. verity Pursglove says:

great work everyone x

6. Happy birthday to your March Pootles Birhday Club, and to you for you birthday tomorrow.

7. Happy Birthday, Sam. Hope it is a special day. Love the Tee Shirt card. Might have to get that set after all.

8. gloria west says:

Happy Birthday, mine is on the 19th.

9. Helen Wainwright USA says:

Happy Birthday!!!! Hope your day is grand in every way.

10. Ronnie Graeme says:

Happy Birthday, Sam. Hope tomorrow is a perfect day. You are a true inspiration.

11. Lisa Sylvia says:

Happy Birthday to you and all your Pootlers. Love that shirt, I would love a shirt like that too, minus the flower. Although, the flower is darling on the card. All the projects are beautiful.

12. Donna Cobban says:

Happy Birthday Sam (Pootles) we have three March Birthdays My Brother and daught er on the same day and my wonderful husband’s birthday is today.
    I hope your birthday brings you everything you wish for and more. 🙂

13. Love the card Sam,And happy birthday to all your birthday team ,and a very happy birthday to you,we have three birthday this month ,my two son and my other half,so have a good day Xx

14. Joyce Sherry says:

Happy Birthday, Sam. My birthday is also this month, the 29th, and I will be the big 80!! I do not have a webpage or ever post my cards and projects online, I only make for friends and relatives. I have made over 400 tree ornaments the past few years and have over 70 partly made so far for this year. All stamped and then colored with prismacolor pencils and blended with q tips and baby oil. When I get online every morning your page is the first one I click on while my coffee is brewing, even before facebook which is next and then on all the papercrafting sites I watch every day. I love your site, the very best and I think you are terrific. I made many of your boxes and bags last Christmas and will do so again this year. You are so special.

15. Happy birthday !!! I feel a celebration every time turn on the computer and find you there with some new idea. You sure make me look good when I surprise my friends with your ideas!! Thank you for all the joy you bring.

16. Sharon Kent says:

Happy Birthday to you, Sam. I Hope you have a fantastic Birthday. Love the card.

Happy Birthday Sam and for all the others with March birthdays. Love the card.

18. Valerie Barker says:

Happy Birthday to You Sam! I love your posts and especially enjoy making your projects from 6 x 6 dsp. Always rush to my craft table and try it out for myself. Thanks so much.

19. Toni Ellsworth says:

Wanted to wish you a very special birthday. Hope you get to do something fun. Darling card by the way.

20. Karin Brickner says:

Happy Birthday Sam from Missouri US. My birthday was Friday:) I sure enjoy all your ideas and really appreciate you sharing them with us. Have a great birthday

21. Herzlichen Glückwunsch zum Geburtstag ~ happy birthday to you Sam.
    Sending my best wishes from Nuremberg and I wishing you a wonderful birthday.

22. Fay Marie Gardner says:

Happy Birthday, Sam and to all of the March birthday Club!

23. Lena Jeppsson says:

Happy Birthday, Sam
    I love to make your Boxideas