Oliver’s Chocolate Frogs – Love You Lots!

Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Oliver’s Chocolate Frogs – Love You Lots!

Oh these are just so darling!

It’s Oliver’s 6th birthday today and sadly he isn’t having a birthday party this year other than with just us. Although to be fair, we’re a walking mobile party on our own. But he doesn’t start his new school until tomorrow and he doesn’t know any kiddies in the area.

Knowing this, I wanted to make some little party favour treats for him anyway, so when I found some chocolate frogs on Amazon (you can get pretty much any chocolate animal on there!) I knew he’d love them and be amused with his little treats!

With our glassine bags, you can make a favour in minutes. They’re food safe if you’re a baker and want to put say cookies or cakes in them, but they’re rather lovely on their own with just some ribbon and a little stamping.

I went along with the green frog theme and chose to use both Cucumber Crush and Emerald Envy – 2 in colours, one is retiring soon and the other is with us for another year.

But which do you love more? The lush nature green of Cucumber Crush or the deep mineral green of Emerald Envy?

And doesn’t my stamp work perfectly? I used the Love you Lots stamp with some chocolate ladybirds last year and they were a hit!

Have a super Monday everyone,

Cardstock layers – 2-1/4 x 3-1/4 AND 2 x 3″ (5.5 x 8cm AND 5 x 7.5cm)

#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator

Comments

1. Lorraine says:

Hi Sam love it. Happy birthday to Oliver. LX

2. Anne Lumsden says:

So cute. Enjoy your new school Oliver.

3. Happy Birthday to Oliver! Hope he finds new friends quite quickly.
    The frogs are cute and I definitely prefer the lighter green
    Love from Scotland
    Nessie x

4. Feliz cumpleanos Oliver!! I am sure your new friends will love that little frog . . . it might turn into a prince.

5. When you are through with your settling, would you kindly give me the reference for the chocolate animals? I have tried without success. Thanks in advance.

Lovely idea. Happy Birthday Oliver.

7. This set is adorable indeed and so perfect to make cards for kids.
    Happy Birthday Oliver, and do not worry, you will have tons of new friends in no time.
    Big hugs on your special day!!
    Maria Rodriguez.

8. The froggies are adorable! Happy Birthday Oliver!!

9. Debra Seleni says:

Happy Birthday Oliver! We share a birthday – but I am about a billion years older.

10. Hi Sam both froggies are cute ,Happy Birthday Oliver hope your first day at your new school is good and you make lot’s of new friends,

11. Robbye Hamilton says:

Absolutely adorable, I love these. I’m sure your boys, especially Oliver the birthday boy, loved them as well. Super cute project that works not just for birthday favors, but for various types of showers as well.

12. Claire Ventre says:

Froggie heaven!! Love it:) TFS!

13. Lisa Sylvia says:

So cute, Happy Birthday Oliver, I’m sure he will have a wonderful day with you all.

14. Adorable and those chocolate frogs are great. Happy Birthday to Oliver! I have a great nephew named Oliver and just love that name. Thanks for another fun video and idea.