Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – New Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalogue Paper Shares – Reserve Your Spot!
Yay! It’s that time of year, the new Annual catalogue is due out in just a few weeks time, on June 1st and you can reserve your shares now! You are Not paying now, simply reserving a spot on the shares!
I have a contact form at the bottom for you to complete and then on May 25th I shall start invoicing everyone who has reserved a space with me. I will then on June 1st order all the shares in and aim to get them mailed out to you approximately 10 days later assuming no back orders.
*As a UK based Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator I can provide these shares to addresses in 5 Different Countries! UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria! Yay for wide open borders*
So here goes
all shares are approx 6×6″ (15.25 x 15.25cm) and you get a quarter of each pack for a total of 208 sheets
- Petal Garden 1 each of 12 designs
- Colour Theory 1 each of 12 designs
- Wood Texture 1 each of 12 designs
- Fresh Florals 4 each of 2 designs in 5 colours (40 sheets)
- Whole Lot of Lovely 2 each of 6 designs (12 sheets)
- Naturally Eclectic 2 each of 6 designs (12 sheets)
- Coffee Break 2 each of 6 designs (12 sheets)
- Pick a Pattern 2 each of 6 designs (12 sheets)
- Be Merry 2 each of 6 designs (12 sheets)
- Birthday Memories 2 each of 6 designs (12 sheets)
- Delightful Daisy 2 each of 6 designs (12 sheets)
- Eastern Palace Speciality 2 each of 5 designs + 1 speciality sheet (12 sheets)
- Bundle of Love Speciality 4 each of 3 designs (12 sheets)
- Foil Frenzy Speciality 1 each of 3 designs in 4 colours (12 sheets)
- Just Add colour Speciality 2 each of 6 designs (12 sheets)
TOTAL = 208 Sheets of 6×6″ (15.25 x 15.25cm) Papers
To buy full packs of each would cost £163 plus postage. With the shares, you pay £43 including postage (£45 inc postage for Austria, Germany, France, The Netherlands)
To reserve a spot on one or both of the shares, please complete the contact form below.
PLEASE NOTE you do Not have to have a paypal account to participate in the share, it’s simply an invoicing system that I use. You are free to use a credit/debit card or paypal balance!