Pootlers Team Retreat Showcase Part 1

Pootlers Team Retreat Showcase Part 1

So yesterday I showcased the gift I made for my fabulous team for our event, and over the next few Saturdays, I shall be showcasing their projects they made!

One of the best things about getting together at events, aside from the crafting and fun and friendships formed, we get to inspire one another. We take a number of identical projects with us, and swap them with other demos. So in our case, we all brought 43, swapped 42 of them away and came home with 1 original of our own and 42 different ones.

So I thought it would be great to share them with you all too!

Hope you like the first set!

#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator

Comments

1. Ooo, what lovely projects,you are all very talented Xx

2. Catherine Kraft says:

Love all of the projects. Hope you’ll do a tutorial or your team will share instructions for the great projects.

3. Très bonne idée !
    Tous les échanges sont superbes !
    Bon dimanche à toutes !

Love all these projects. Thank you for sharing these.

5. Carla vdM says:

Wauw what a wonderfull bunch of ‘swaps’.
    Curious what all others will be.
    Thank you for sharing from me toooo.

6. Oh WOW!! Sam, all of this projects are wonderful and beautiful!!! The ladies on your team are so very talented, how fun to have one of each of this sweet little treats.
    Thank you for sharing.
    Hugs,
    Maria Rodriguez.

7. carstat says:

These are great. Any way of getting directions? Especially interested in the one from Ehlich. Have to make 125 gifts for my son’s staff at his elementary school where he is principal. Looks like her swap could be a good one

8. Lisa Sylvia says:

Very pretty projects, such talented crafters.

9. Ooh, lovely! Love the box by Janice Thomson and Jeannette Hirst, especially! Really looking forward to all the instructions on one of those Saturday showcasings (but especially those 2 projects, in particular!). 😀

10. Susan Jung says:

what lovely projects for the swap from your very talented team! where can I find directions on the project Bettina made?

11. where can I find directions on the project Bettina made?

12. Some really lovely projects. thanks for giving us this peek.

13. Thanks so much for letting us see all these beauties. All the projects are so pretty!