Pootlers Team Retreat Showcase Part 2

Pootlers Team Retreat Showcase Part 2

It’s part 2 of our 3 weekend showcase of the amazing projects my wonderful team created at our recent Team Retreat.

There’s inspiration loaded in here!

Note – Justyna’s project has a funny tale to it, and a reason for it being blued out as a background. Her friend was looking after their children while Justyna and her husband came up to our retreat (it was their 12th wedding anniversary the same weekend). She carefully packed all her bags for the children, bags for herself and all her crafting supplies. Sent her children off with the friend. Fast forward a few hours and she discovered that she had sent her friend the children’s bags AND all her crafting stuff including her swaps. A quick race around her house and she found some photographic paper and made up some quick swaps! It’s wonderfully glossy paper that we now know stamps beautifully too. It just doesn’t photograph so well (oh the irony of photographic paper not liking it’s own photo being taken), so that’s why it’s been blued out a big

#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator

Comments

1. Please help me with instructions of cupcake box with lid. So cute. I must make. thanks

2. Peggy Mitchell says:

Would love to see links with instructions for these projects. I am able to figure out about half of them on my own. However, I too, would love to CASE Julie Addison’s cupcake box as well as Karen Tatton’s Kitten “book” and Lorna Paynes’s background coloring. Thank you Sam and your ladies for sharing with us.

• I agree with Peggy on Karen Tatton’s kitten book! I would love to know how to make that for my students!! Thank you!!

3. Maggie Carter says:

Such cute projects! Would love to have directions for Karen Tatton’s Kitten book box, and Julie’s little cupcake box.

4. Phyllis says:

Some really cute projects. Would love links with instructions cupcake box, bookmark etc. etc. etc.

5. carstat says:

I ditto the previous comments. All items are soooooo cute and would absolutely love directions/links to directions. Please share.

6. Jenny Grimble says:

Great ideas ,they are all lovely

7. Awesome projects, ALL OF THEM!!! You have an amazingly talented group of crafters on your team, Sam.
    Thank you all for sharing.
    Hugs from the USA.
    Maria Rodriguez.

8. Lisa Sylvia says:

Such beautiful projects, great job ladies, love them all.

9. I would also love the instructions for the cupcake box please

10. Glenna Stutzman says:

Can you tell me how I can reach Julie Addison? I would like more information on her Cupcake Box.

11. Hi Sam
    I will love to have the instructions of the cupcake box with lid, if it possible.
    thank you for sharing, you have a talented group.:-)

12. Hi All Your Swaps are absolutley beautiful Is there any chance I could have the instructions for them pls? You are all very talented people.
    Thanks again :-))

13. Lisa lane says:

Yes project instructions please

14. Rebecca V. says:

Hello! For everyone who is asking for instructions on that beautiful cupcake box, I’m not certain if Julie makes videos, but another member of Sam’s team (Angelina) does. On her YouTube channel, Intatwyne Designs (on June 20, 2017), she made this box. The video is titled, “Birthday Extravaganza – Celebration Time Cupcake Box”. I hope this helps everyone, and I really hope I’m not stepping on any toes, as my intention is only to help out. Thank you!

15. Sandi Jesperson says:

Just gorgeous! Congratulate your team! Well done.
    Greetings from BC Canada.

16. Deanette says:

These are such great ideas. Would also love to have directions to the projects. Is that a possibility?

17. Hermione says:

Love, love, love these!

What would be so neat is for the links to these darling projects be provided as well! It’s so tantalising (and frustrating) to see the lovely work yet at this point know that we’d have to figure everything out ourselves. So here’s hoping that in future links to the different lovely projects could also appear.

Thank you so much!