Thoughtfulness of a Remarkable Stampin’ Up! Team

Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Thoughtfulness of a Remarkable Stampin’ Up! Team

I’ve always said that I believe I have the best team in town! They are such an incredible group – sharing ideas and inspiration willingly. Encouraging and supporting one another. Acting as the perfect cheer squad and dropping love bombs aplenty.

In fact, one of our team has so embraced this idea, she now has a hashtag on the rounds – #LoveBombChallenge so keep an eye out for it!

I get endless inspiration from my team and find it the ultimate privilege to work with them – encouraging, supporting, lifting them up and loving on them.

Recently though, they decided to turn the tables and shower me with some love.

It started with some cards appearing in the post, then during my weekly Live Broadcast that I do into our team facebook group, they blindsided me not once but twice! Firstly with cries of ‘Sam check your email’ where I found a voucher for Pandora (I treated myself to some new bangles) and then about 20 minutes in, they then called for me to go onto our team group where they’d planted an amazing video!

I had flowers coming out of my ears, that have made the house smell divine and then the cutest rainbow light ever for my office! They know I love a rainbow!

Cards have been coming all week, and so I decided to showcase them all here for you to see. So much inspiration and love in this selection.

I do love my team, they lift me every day, even when they don’t realise it!

S x

I hope you enjoyed this project, please do use the hostess code to get free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!

#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator

Join 25,505 other subscribers

Comments

1. Karen Clemson says:

Sam you definitely have an amazing team. Congratulations on being the light that guides them and your gifts are well deserved

2. You deserve these and much more . . . you must be a wonderful team leader! Best of everything for you . . . what’s the date of your birthday . . . for next year!!!

3. What a lovely. Set of cards ,From a lovely group off lady’s that care for you so very much,Xx

4. Leslie Lavallee says:

I have only been following you for about a year, but from what I have seen, your team is lucky to have you. A well deserved celebration from an appreciative team. Congratulations.

5. WOW! The Golden Rule, Do unto others….
    They sure showed you lots of Love and you deserve it too.
    I Love all the cards…..SO Bright and cheerful!

6. Lin Willcocks says:

So well deserved.

7. Kathy Langosh says:

Don’t you love being spoiled? It shows how much everyone appreciates you. No on e deserves it more than you. You share your expertise and I’m glad that I found you on You Tube – you make feel that I can accomplish anything. Best to you and God speed.

8. What an absolutely heart warming post and show of love on a grand scale! I loved reading every word and the seeing all of the beautiful cards! Thank you so much for sharing; you’ve made my day! 🙂

9. Christine Tyrrell says:

Sam what a wonderful show of love and appreciation of you by your team. I’m a demo in London, Ontario Canada and read your daily emails faithfully. If I was in the U.K. I would love to be on your team. You are an inspiration around the world!

10. Lisa Sylvia says:

WOW, that is amazing. What wonderful gestures from friends. That is so awesome.

11. Sam, I got all teary reading this. How special! What a wonderful team you have and very clever too. It is just a reflection of you as a leader xx

12. That’s so awesome Sam. You are a true blessing to your team. Well done. It’s so lovely that they have shown their appreciation in such a wonderful way. I’m from Australia and discovered you about 12months ago when I joined Stampin’ Up! I’ve been following you ever since. Love your work. Love your creations. Thanks for sharing.xx

13. So happy for you! So well deserved! You inspire as you share with all of us:) Thank you, thank you, thank you!

14. Denise Ferguson says:

Whoa — That’s a serious collection of great cards! Thanks for so much inspiration. I want to say that the black on gold card with the curved bordered front is amazing! Thank you again!

15. Connie Dow says:

What a gorgeous collection of very special cards! You are ALL truly blessed to have one another!! Congratulations! I am a Stampin’ up Demonstrator in the US, so while I cannot be a part of your team, I love to follow your blog and see what all you are doing and follow along. I get such inspiration from you !!
    Thanks so much!
    Best Wishes and Big Hugs!
    Connie D. *_*

16. Fay Marie Gardner says:

You are appreciated!!! What a tremendous show of support and fondness for all that you do! Thanks for sharing!!