Stampin’ Up! #1 Demonstrator Pootles – Love for Coffee beans with Coffee Break and Glitter!
Oh I so love this card!
As you may know, I had my birthday last week and my lovely husband bought me a Nespresso Expert & Milk Machine that is bluetooth friendly! Yes, from my office I can instruct my machine to have a coffee ready for me… I’m not sure if that’s crazy lazy or super efficient… But I do enjoy a nice coffee and this card is perfect for me!
I have a selection of totally different cards coming to you over the next few weeks, all making use of this ‘multilayered stamping’ technique. This is that kind of stamping where it’s ok to stamp one image on top of the other. Great for those of us who wibble our stamps from time to time…
- I started with Early Espresso (of course!) and stamped the beans 3 times each without reinking. This gave me the paler shades. I wasn’t careful where I stamped, other than keeping them collected to the left.
- I then repeated the process with the open shaped heart using the Soft Suede ink. I sort of filled in the gaps, but still left enough for me to come in with the tiny heart from the set and use Pear Pizzazz to add a little colour.
- I wanted to get some sort of greeting on there, but I wasn’t sure what to say on a card covered in coffee beans, then spotted the little ‘Hi’ in the set and use Basic Black ink to make them stand out.
- The Soft Suede hearts are all glittered and I took my fine tipped glue and carefully put glue just inside them and then sprinkled on Dazzling Diamonds glitter.
- Once it was all dry, I layered them up and I am so happy with how it came out.
So anyone for a cappuccino? Just let me open up the app….
I hope you enjoyed this project, please do use the hostess code to get free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!