Stampin’ Up! #1 Demonstrator Pootles – A Basketful of Thanks with Picnic with You
It’s taken me a while to get out the Picnic with You stamp set, but I so wish I’d used it earlier!
I love it!
I used it on a tiny card a few weeks ago, but today I decided to do a full size card. I haven’t used the matching framelits, but decided to stick to just the stamps in there, and then narrowed it down to just a few elements.
- Firstly I stamped the basket to get the placement
- I covered the basket up with a scrap of paper so that I could stamp my stems in different lengths
- Once I had those in place, I chose 2 of the flower stamps and just scattered blooms everywhere!
- The matching butterfly was deliberately stamped in the same colour so that it looked like she was coming home to roost.
- I dabbed a little Wink of Stella over the butterfly to add a little shimmer to her
- Finally, with my square panels at the bottom sitting over some Linen Thread, I stamped my greeting and 2 more flowers
How cute. I love how this card has turned out, and if you’re like me and haven’t yet discovered the Picnic with You set, go and check it out!
I hope you enjoyed this project, please do use the hostess code to get free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!