Pootles Advent Countdown 2016 Activity Advent Calendar Part 2
So as promised on Monday, this is part 2 of my Activity Advent Calendar project. There’s no set measurements for each envelope as you’ll see in the video. This is an opportunity to use up odd shape scraps and sheets of paper that you just don’t seem to reach for.
I didn’t measure any of my envelopes, nor did I have any set initial score line. That’s the best bit about crafting, working on a whim with no boundaries or rules!!!
I did also promise a list of the activities that you could do during December and some of those that we’ve done in the past, so here are 30 ideas for you!
- Make paperchains (2×12 scrapbook paper strips and double sided tape)
- Make snowglobes (these were jars, dolls house trees and epsom salts, no actual liquid)
- Make Bunting (DSP cut into triangles, stuck to raffia twine)
- Enjoy a twinkling light bath
- Decorate Christmas cupcakes
- Decorate mini bedroom trees
- Have hot chocolate with whipped cream and sprinkles on top
- Write Christmas cards
- Go to a matinee performance of this year’s must see Christmas Movie
- Go shopping with grandparents for presents for mum and dad
- Have a Christmas disco, dancing to carols and Christmas pop songs (set tree lights to flash mode!)
- Make mince pies with Nanna
- Make gifts for teachers
- Make glittery baubles (polystyrene balls, tombow, glitter)
- Go out for evening dinner
- Make Christmas cookies
- Christmas treasure hunt
- Donate toys to charity
- Go to the Pantomime
- Take candy canes to school
- Have posh meal at home, best clothes, candle light, napkins etc
- Deliver Christmas cards
- Do something nice for someone (not family)
- Give gifts to teachers
- Go ice skating
- Go and see a Christmas display
- Go out for a night time drive to see the lights
- Watch a Christmas movie
- Have a picnic under the Christmas tree
- Open a special box. (Christmas Eve, will have new pyjamas, movie, popcorn etc to watch after bath!)
Have a fantastic day everyone, and perhaps you’ll make an Activity Calendar this year too!
I hope you enjoyed this project, please do use the hostess code to get free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!