Stampin’ Up! Year End Close Out Sale
Cor, just when we thought things had peaked with the amazing Online Extravaganza, Stampin’ Up! had splattered that with an incredible year end sale!
Including Retiring Winter products, Clearance Rack Update and heavily discounted Annual Catalogue products, we’ve got literally hundreds of items slashed upto 60% off!
At the time of writing this post (2 days before the sale goes live and the day we found out!) I’ve got no idea what’s in the sale, so I haven’t got a visual for you. What I have got is a Link HERE for you to shop.
Just a word of warning though, a large proportion of the products will be while stocks last, so grab it when you see it. Remember the clearance rack update of September when stuff had sold out by 7am….
Anyway, race you to the shop! I’m so good, I’ve stayed up til 11pm to press the ‘LIVE’ link button so that I can make sure you all get the links first and haven’t even looked myself!
• Clearance Rack items are only available while supplies last.
• Following the Year-End Closeouts promotion, some products may remain on the Clearance Rack; other items may be removed.
• Annual Catalogue items will only be discounted until 3 January; beginning 4 January, they will still be available, but at regular price.
• Retiring items will only be available while supplies last. None of the retiring items will be available any more after 3 January.
• No minimum purchase is required to participate in Year-End Closeouts.
• Year-End Closeouts are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards with qualifying orders.
• The products can be used for the Starter Kit.
I hope you enjoyed this project, please do use the hostess code to get free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!