#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Pootlers Team Retreat the follow up…
So we are pretty much at the end of our week long visit to our Team Retreat, but before I share the photos of the weekend (tomorrow, but I’m giving you a sneak peek above!!) I have seen that loads of you have asked for details of the various people who I showcased in the Swaps on Thursday.
Well, here goes with all the ladies that came, and where relevant, their blogs too!
- Andrea Wardill http://www.andicrafts.co.uk/
- Angelina Clark https://intatwynedesigns.co.uk/intatwynedesigns/
- Becky Mellor https://boppitycraft.com/
- Cas Shears https://stormstamping.wordpress.com/
- Catherine Drinkwater
- Chrissy Wilson http://whoopsydaisydelights.blogspot.com/
- Christine Bettany http://www.christinescrafting.co.uk/
- Deborah Toner https://debsydaisy.com/
- Dee Courtney
- Donna Brown
- Donna Lester http://taffycrafting.blogspot.com/
- Ellie Collins http://www.collinsandcocrafts.com/
- Frances Trainor http://seashellstampin.blogspot.com
- Gez Carpenter https://www.nigezza.co.uk/
- Hannah McCurley http://www.stampinbyhannah.co.uk/
- Heidi Smith http://www.flutterbyheidi.co.uk/
- Helzie Slimm http://www.slimmandstylish.com/
- Jeannette Hirst https://stampinwithsaffieandme.com/
- Jill Chapman https://www.paperdaisycrafting.co.uk/
- Joanne Penney
- Joanne Boxall
- Julie Kindred https://2craftjk.wordpress.com/
- Julie Addison https://mylunacrafts.com/
- Justyna Cieslinska http://perfectcrafts.co.uk/
- Karen Egan
- Karen Liddell
- Karen Tatton http://www.topperscrafts.co.uk/
- Karen Varley https://donemarkpapercrafts.com/
- Karen Mackley
- Kath Fox
- Katrina King http://katrinaspapercraftingcorner.blogspot.com/
- Kaye Mellor http://www.papercraftskies.co.uk/
- Keila Calver http://www.keilacalver.co.uk/en/
- Linda Worth http://www.lilocrafts.co.uk/
- Lisa Lelland
- louise Dwyer https://salterfenpapercrafts.wordpress.com/
- Pat James http://patsquietplace.blogspot.com/
- Sally Shaw http://www.sallystampers.com/
- Sam Roberts https://samscraftythings.wordpress.com/
- Samantha Hughes fat mittens
- Sarah Lloyd https://stampingwithlove.net/
- Sheilagh Birch
- Suzanne Jones https://moonsongdesigns.com/
- Tina Ehlich http://tinaskreativbox.de/
- Toni Stokes
- Tracy Walkden https://whinberrywhispers.wordpress.com/
- Verity Pursglove https://inkybutterfly.wordpress.com/
Brand new for September – A Tutorial Bundle just for you!
You can access them one of 2 ways.
Option 1 You can place an order in September with me in the UK over £40 and I will email the bundle of 12 projects to you. If you’re in Germany, France, Austria or The Netherlands, you can place an order over €50 and also get them delivered for free.
PURCHASE SEPTEMBER’s TUTORIAL BUNDLE HERE
I hope you enjoyed this project, please do use the hostess code to get free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!