#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Pootles Advent Countdown 2018 #1 – Joyous Noel Advent Calendar with Envelope Punch Board
Pootles’ Super Amazing Enormous Giveaway and Competition 2018 Details HERE
It’s here, it’s here!
No, not Christmas (that’s still a few weeks off) but this year’s Pootles Advent Countdown series has officially started today!
If you’re not familiar with this, it’s a series of 24 video projects that come out every Monday and Wednesday right through and into December. It’s a variation of projects – treats, gifts, packaging, and more. This is my 6th year of doing it and that’s a lot of festive projects! The past years projects are all in categories so have a look at the side of the blog (bottom if you’re on mobile) and you’ll see them listed there.
But on with today’s project, well, we have to start with an Advent Calendar really….
I’ve done lots in the past and decided that this year I’d give you options.
The project itself is super simple to make, and you then have the option to perhaps hang them all in a line, or lines. Maybe mount them to a board. Or just leave them loose stacked in a box.
And as promised in the video, here’s a list of things you may want to add to your Activity Advent Calendar!
- Make paperchains (2×12 scrapbook paper strips and double sided tape)
- Make snowglobes (these were jars, dolls house trees and epsom salts, no actual liquid)
- Make Bunting (DSP cut into triangles, stuck to raffia twine)
- Enjoy a twinkling light bath
- Decorate Christmas cupcakes
- Decorate mini bedroom trees
- Have hot chocolate with whipped cream and sprinkles on top
- Write Christmas cards
- Go to a matinee performance of this year’s must see Christmas Movie
- Go shopping with grandparents for presents for mum and dad
- Have a Christmas disco, dancing to carols and Christmas pop songs (set tree lights to flash mode!)
- Make mince pies with Nanna
- Make gifts for teachers
- Make glittery baubles (polystyrene balls, tombow, glitter)
- Go out for evening dinner
- Make Christmas cookies
- Christmas treasure hunt
- Donate toys to charity
- Go to the Pantomime
- Take candy canes to school
- Have posh meal at home, best clothes, candle light, napkins etc
- Deliver Christmas cards
- Do something nice for someone (not family)
- Give gifts to teachers
- Go ice skating
- Go and see a Christmas display
- Go out for a night time drive to see the lights
- Watch a Christmas movie
- Have a picnic under the Christmas tree
- Open a special box. (Christmas Eve, will have new pyjamas, movie, popcorn etc to watch after bath!)
DSP – 4 x 4″ (10 x 10cm)
Punch and Score at 1-3/4″ 94.5cm) and then use that line to score the next 2 lines only. You will only be scoring on 3 sides, though you will punch on the 4th as per the video.
Tag – 1-3/4 x 3″ (4.5 x 7.5cm)
Brand new for September – A Tutorial Bundle just for you!
You can access them one of 2 ways.
Option 1 You can place an order in September with me in the UK over £40 and I will email the bundle of 12 projects to you. If you’re in Germany, France, Austria or The Netherlands, you can place an order over €50 and also get them delivered for free.
PURCHASE SEPTEMBER’s TUTORIAL BUNDLE HERE
I hope you enjoyed this project, please do use the hostess code to get free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!