#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Sneak Peek Bloom by Bloom Fold Flat Box Tutorial
Yay, it’s back! The 12 Deals of Christmas from the last 5 years have been so popular that I couldn’t not bring it back to you again this year….!
Details are down at the bottom…!
Sneak Peek Time!
We are rapidly heading towards that amazing new Spring Summer Catalogue that everyone’s waiting for, so I decided to create a pretty box that shows off the paper, stamp set, punches and enamel dots from the Happiness Blooms suite.
It’s such a bright and vibrant suite with stunning colours – 3 of which are from this year’s In Colours (you’ll see that in the video) and while the other 2 are night of Navy and Calypso Coral, I totally feel that switching those 2 out and bringing in the other 2 shades from the In Colours is definitely doable. There’s not a huge colour switch, they’re in the same tones, so this is a great bundle of products that would work with one ink collection.
Usually when I make larger sized boxes I go with cardstock, but this fun bright paper was irresistible! I had to make it in paper.
No, you’re not going to carry a candle in there, but a soft scarf or gloves would go well. Maybe even a couple of small cosmetics stuffed with tissue or crinkle paper?
But I had fun and I wanted to share the lovely suite.
Have a lovely Friday!
- Paper – 12 x 12″ (30 x 30cm)
- Score on the FIRST side at 1/2, 3-3/8, 8-5/8, 11-1/2″ (1.5, 8.5, 22, 29cm)
- Score on the SECOND side at 2-7/8, 5-3/4, 8-5/8, 11-1/2″ (7, 14, 21, 28cm)
- Panel – 2-3/8 x 5″ (6.5 x 13cm)
- Finished Dimensions – 2-7/8 x 2-7/8 x 5-1/4″ (7 x 7 x 13.5cm)
- 12 Deals of Christmas.
- I don’t do sales, and I don’t do discounts. In my professional opinion, Stampin’ Up! offers the best quality products at the best prices around (and with over 15 years crafting experiences, trust me, I’ve tried ‘em all!). So you won’t ever see me offering to reduce the prices of products, or sharing my discount. But what I want to do, as a one off, just for Christmas, is offer 12 extra goodies as well as the regular Thank You Gift Pack that I send out to all my customers.
- Each ‘deal’ will only be available for the stated day, and will vary in price, product and value.
- I get an immediate email notification of all orders that come in, so you don’t need to worry about getting in touch, or emailing to say you want to take advantage of the deal, I’ll send it out automatically.
- Please note, if you select NO CONTACT, I cannot, by law, send you anything. Please make sure that you deselect that button….
- Today’s Deal is – All orders over £65 will receive a pack of Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots from me, as well as their regular Thank You Gift Pack. It will come direct from me, as this is an offer direct from me. It will not come with the order you place. If you use the hostess code for the month, it will still count for Both!
- Fine Print. This is not a catch, there is no single winner, this is not a competition. Please do not add it to your order, (unless of course you want duplicates!) as I will be sending this separately.
- All Gift Packs will be posted after the 12 Deals of Christmas have finished.
Brand new for December – A Tutorial Bundle of 12 projects just for you!
You can access them one of 2 ways.
Option 1 You can place an order in December with me in the UK over £40 and I will email the bundle of 12 projects to you. (If you’re in Germany, France, Austria or The Netherlands, you can place an order over €50 and also get them delivered for free.)
Option 2 is that if you’re anywhere in the world, you can purchase the bundle from me for £12 (this will change to the currency in your home country) and you can buy each month as you like.
PURCHASE NOVEMBER’S TUTORIAL BUNDLE HERE
I hope you enjoyed this project, please do use the hostess code to get free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!