#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – 2019 What’s Coming Up and Sneak Peeks!
Yay, it’s back! The 12 Deals of Christmas from the last 5 years have been so popular that I couldn’t not bring it back to you again this year….!
Details are down at the bottom…!
Pinch Punch, First of the month, and the year too!
I love a new year. Fresh start, new plans, changes and more.
So what is coming up this year? Well, we have the amazing Spring Summer catalogue launching on Thursday with the Sale a Bration goodies coming with it too. That’s free stuff ladies and gentlemen, free stuff!
I also have some things coming up soon.
My Annual SpringWatch video series is starting earlier this year than usual. Normally it’s the first 2 weeks of February, but this year I’m starting the middle of January. It’s 14 days of video projects back to back all focusing on the Spring catalogue and Sale a Bration too. It’s been popular every year that I’ve done it, so I am delighted to be bringing it back again. At the time of writing, I’ve got all the plans made, and I hope to have completed the design and build of the projects too.
During Sale a Bration I’m hoping to have lots of demos join my team. I love being a demo and whether you’re joining for a discount or joining to build a business, there’s room for everyone. There are less than 2,000 demos in the UK and we are still a very open market here, and of course, we can cross borders into Germany, France, Austria and The Netherlands, so I’m always excited to welcome demos from those countries too.
And in my personal business, I will be hitting my 6th anniversary at the end of March and my goal this year is to achieve the Million Sales milestone. It’s still a way off, but I have total faith that I will get there and knowing that you’re all behind me and supporting me is a daily boost for morale as well as sales! I’m a tiny bit behind schedule, so I hope that my projects that I share keep inspiring you to get creative too. And who knows, perhaps you’ll share your hobby with others too!
As for family life, Chris is joining me on this year’s incentive trip. It’s ‘local’ in that it’s based out of Greece this year, so only a couple of hours flying time, so we are leaving our 4 boys in the capable hands of Mum and Dad. Recent trips have been too far for me to comfortably leave small boys without at least one of their parents, so Chris is very happy he gets to come on a trip!
The boys are all doing so well, Jack sits his first set of major exams in May and June, so I fully expect a lot of anxiety, frustration and panic as he revises like crazy from here on in. He just sat his mock exams and like many teens, had a bit of a wake up call… Luke chooses his core subjects this summer too. I expect anxiety in that area too! The littlies, Jacob and Oliver remain my faithful assistants in the office, with my markers and blends regularly disappearing into their bedrooms. I wonder if I should just cave in and buy them their own sets….
So with the happiest of best wishes for a new year to you, I shall leave you with a sneak peek of the 12-Project Tutorial Bundle below, and a couple of images of projects coming soon.
- 12 Deals of Christmas.
- I don’t do sales, and I don’t do discounts. In my professional opinion, Stampin’ Up! offers the best quality products at the best prices around (and with over 15 years crafting experiences, trust me, I’ve tried ‘em all!). So you won’t ever see me offering to reduce the prices of products, or sharing my discount. But what I want to do, as a one off, just for Christmas, is offer 12 extra goodies as well as the regular Thank You Gift Pack that I send out to all my customers.
- Each ‘deal’ will only be available for the stated day, and will vary in price, product and value.
- I get an immediate email notification of all orders that come in, so you don’t need to worry about getting in touch, or emailing to say you want to take advantage of the deal, I’ll send it out automatically.
- Please note, if you select NO CONTACT, I cannot, by law, send you anything. Please make sure that you deselect that button….
- Today’s Deal is – All orders over £55 will receive a pack of Artisan Pearls from me, as well as their regular Thank You Gift Pack. It will come direct from me, as this is an offer direct from me. It will not come with the order you place. If you use the hostess code for the month, it will still count for Both!
- Fine Print. This is not a catch, there is no single winner, this is not a competition. Please do not add it to your order, (unless of course you want duplicates!) as I will be sending this separately.
- All Gift Packs will be posted after the 12 Deals of Christmas have finished.
Brand new for January – A Tutorial Bundle of 12 projects just for you!
You can access them one of 2 ways.
Option 1 You can place an order in January with me in the UK over £40 and I will email the bundle of 12 projects to you. (If you’re in Germany, France, Austria or The Netherlands, you can place an order over €50 and also get them delivered for free.)
Option 2 is that if you’re anywhere in the world, you can purchase the bundle from me for £12 (this will change to the currency in your home country) and you can buy each month as you like.
PURCHASE NOVEMBER’S TUTORIAL BUNDLE HERE
I hope you enjoyed this project, please do use the hostess code to get free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!