#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Free Craft and Carry Tote and Bag Tag Tutorial
Yay, it’s back! The 12 Deals of Christmas from the last 5 years have been so popular that I couldn’t not bring it back to you again this year….!
Details are down at the bottom…!
Well, tomorrow is the day (well, 11pm tonight actually!) and that’s when Sale a Bration 2019 starts.
There are 3 parts to it and I will cover them here now but there is a video underneath all the information, it’s showing an adorable tag that includes new goodies and sale a bration freebies too, and shows off the Craft and Carry Tote too, so don’t forget to watch that aswell.
But Sale a Bration, ok let’s go.
Shop – shop and spend £45 (€60) and you earn 1 sale a bration credit. Spend multiples of that same figure and you earn multiple credits. I call them credits simply because a few of the free items require a £90 (€120) spend, or essentially, 2 sale a bration credits! You do need to use them at the point of purchasing, but it’s simple when you’re reading the brochure. There are items flagged with a Grapefruit Grove star and they are free with the £40 (€60) purchase, and then at the back, there are a couple with a Shaded Spruce star and they require a £90 (€120) spend. But you can collect as many in one order as you want, and then use them up. I won’t tell you how many I earned in my first order (coughs, 10….!) but you can get as many free stamp sets, ribbons, papers, dies, kits as you want from that amazing little catalogue.
Host – well host isn’t necessarily hosting a party. Once you spend over £150 (€200) you start earning Stampin’ Rewards (stampin cash to spend on anything you want) but at the £200 (€275) point, you get an EXTRA £20 (€27) on top, to spend on anything you want. Awesome, yet more free stuff!
Before I jump into the next section, I want to clarify that you can purchase ANY products and earn Sale a Bration freebies. You aren’t restricted to the Spring Summer catalogue, even though they’re launching on the same day. So if you want to swoop through the annual catalogue, stopping to pick up goodies in the Clearance Rack too, then you absolutely can and you absolutely do get the Sale a Bration goodies too.
OK, so now Join. This is an amazing part to Sale a Bration. This year we have 2 incredible offers and the Craft and Carry tote is part of the second option.
Option 1 – get £170 (€230) worth of ANY products you want and pay just £99 (€129) That’s just a brilliant deal straight away. Better than we’ve ever had. Better even than the offer I joined in (I was a Sale a Bration joiner in 2013)
Option 2 – get £170 (€230) worth of ANY products you want AND the Exclusive Craft and Carry Tote worth £47 (€61) and pay just £125 (€160). Oh.My.Goodness. Seriously? This bag was available to purchase by demos for a very short period of time and it’s now not available to buy at all. You can only get it as a new demonstrator during Sale a Bration. That’s £217 worth of product for £125 (€291 for €160) and it has limited edition exclusives.
Well, you can see why I chose to show off the bag today. I know that you’re all going to jump on board for it tomorrow. I mean, who wouldn’t?
What do you have to lose by becoming a demo? Nothing!
What do you have to gain? Everything – Discounts, income, friendships, exclusive perks, insider events, insider knowledge, friendships, fellow crafters who just ‘get it’ when you’re talking crafting!
Joining Stampin’ Up! was the best thing I ever did. You all know that, I’ve been blogging daily for almost 6 years, and you know me well by now.
So tomorrow is the day to get started with Sale a Bration and I can’t wait!
Brand new for January – A Tutorial Bundle of 12 projects just for you!
You can access them one of 2 ways.
Option 1 You can place an order in January with me in the UK over £40 and I will email the bundle of 12 projects to you. (If you’re in Germany, France, Austria or The Netherlands, you can place an order over €50 and also get them delivered for free.)
Option 2 is that if you’re anywhere in the world, you can purchase the bundle from me for £12 (this will change to the currency in your home country) and you can buy each month as you like.
PURCHASE NOVEMBER’S TUTORIAL BUNDLE HERE
- 12 Deals of Christmas.
- I don’t do sales, and I don’t do discounts. In my professional opinion, Stampin’ Up! offers the best quality products at the best prices around (and with over 15 years crafting experiences, trust me, I’ve tried ‘em all!). So you won’t ever see me offering to reduce the prices of products, or sharing my discount. But what I want to do, as a one off, just for Christmas, is offer 12 extra goodies as well as the regular Thank You Gift Pack that I send out to all my customers.
- Each ‘deal’ will only be available for the stated day, and will vary in price, product and value.
- I get an immediate email notification of all orders that come in, so you don’t need to worry about getting in touch, or emailing to say you want to take advantage of the deal, I’ll send it out automatically.
- Please note, if you select NO CONTACT, I cannot, by law, send you anything. Please make sure that you deselect that button….
- Today’s Deal is – All orders over £120 will receive a pack of In Colour 2018-2020 Markers from me, as well as their regular Thank You Gift Pack. It will come direct from me, as this is an offer direct from me. It will not come with the order you place. If you use the hostess code for the month, it will still count for Both!
- Fine Print. This is not a catch, there is no single winner, this is not a competition. Please do not add it to your order, (unless of course you want duplicates!) as I will be sending this separately.
- All Gift Packs will be posted after the 12 Deals of Christmas have finished.
I hope you enjoyed this project, please do use the hostess code to get free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!