#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Needlepoint Nook Pretty Box and Blog Hop
Yay, it’s back! The 12 Deals of Christmas from the last 5 years have been so popular that I couldn’t not bring it back to you again this year….!
Details are down at the bottom…!
Well it is all go here right now!
We have the amazing 12 Deals of Christmas offer on, a blog hop with the awesome Tutorial Bundle team and of course, it’s a Friday, so it’s a video day….
And with the brand new catalogues recently launched, I couldn’t not use brand new gorgeous papers and stuffs!
Needlepoint Nook is a really pretty suite, and I love the photographic part of the papers as well as the highly detailed distINKtive stamps that make any stamping absolutely stunning.
My Mum will confirm that sewing and knitting etc aren’t in my repertoire, though I am quite fond of Long Stitch and Mum has some of my past projects on display.
But despite not being hugely familiar with needles and thread, I really love this suite and the paper is just darling.
In fact, I am using the suite in my Tutorial Bundle project that you can earn for free along with 12 other projects designed by the talented ladies in our hop today.
So I do have a video for you, but please do also hop around the team too and see what they’re all up to.
- Cardstock – 8.25 x 11″ (21 x 28cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 0.5, 1.5, 9.5, 10.5″ (1.5, 4, 24, 26.5cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 1, 4, 5, 8″ (2.5, 10, 12.5, 20cm)
- MARK on the SHORT side as per the video at 0.5, 4.5″ (1.75, 11.75cm)
- DSP – 7.75 x 2.75″ (19.5 x 7cm)
- FINISHED DIMENSIONS – 1 x 8 x 3″ (2.5 x 20 x 7.5cm)
- 12 Deals of Christmas.
- I don’t do sales, and I don’t do discounts. In my professional opinion, Stampin’ Up! offers the best quality products at the best prices around (and with over 15 years crafting experiences, trust me, I’ve tried ‘em all!). So you won’t ever see me offering to reduce the prices of products, or sharing my discount. But what I want to do, as a one off, just for Christmas, is offer 12 extra goodies as well as the regular Thank You Gift Pack that I send out to all my customers.
- Each ‘deal’ will only be available for the stated day, and will vary in price, product and value.
- I get an immediate email notification of all orders that come in, so you don’t need to worry about getting in touch, or emailing to say you want to take advantage of the deal, I’ll send it out automatically.
- Please note, if you select NO CONTACT, I cannot, by law, send you anything. Please make sure that you deselect that button….
- Today’s Deal is – All orders over £95 will receive a pack of Needlepoint Nook DSP from me, as well as their regular Thank You Gift Pack. It will come direct from me, as this is an offer direct from me. It will not come with the order you place. If you use the hostess code for the month, it will still count for Both!
- Fine Print. This is not a catch, there is no single winner, this is not a competition. Please do not add it to your order, (unless of course you want duplicates!) as I will be sending this separately.
- All Gift Packs will be posted after the 12 Deals of Christmas have finished.
Brand new for January – A Tutorial Bundle of 12 projects just for you!
You can access them one of 2 ways.
Option 1 You can place an order in January with me in the UK over £40 and I will email the bundle of 12 projects to you. (If you’re in Germany, France, Austria or The Netherlands, you can place an order over €50 and also get them delivered for free.)
Option 2 is that if you’re anywhere in the world, you can purchase the bundle from me for £12 (this will change to the currency in your home country) and you can buy each month as you like.
PURCHASE NOVEMBER’S TUTORIAL BUNDLE HERE
I hope you enjoyed this project, please do use the hostess code to get free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!