#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Pootles 20% Product Credit Gift Back
For one week only….!
In the last week before the new catalogue goes live, I am running a ‘gift back’ special offer.
It’s a bit like ‘cash back’ but it’s in the form of a gift.
Here’s how it works.
- I will give you a product credit based on your purchases during this final week. And it will be 20% back.
- For example, if you placed a £100 order, I will order (on your behalf) products of your choice worth upto £20 (cos that’s what 20% of £100 is!)
- You could even do a couple of orders, I will add those together.
- On 4th June, I will email everyone who’s ordered, with the total ‘Gift Back’ value, and you’ll have some time to choose what you’d like me to order for you, and yes, that means that the New Catalogue will be live, so you could get some nice free goodies from that!
- I will cover any postage costs, you don’t have to do a thing other than let me know what you’d like!
- You simply order as normal, there will be no change there, but then I will do the rest – emailing you your total, placing the Gift Back order, covering the postage.
- Dates – 28th May to June 3rd 2019 inclusive.
So don’t forget, this is the final week where you can order products that are Retiring. The Everything Is Rosy product medley also ends on May 31st (Friday) so get your orders in now.
If you’ve got any questions, please add them below, and I will answer them both in the comments and add the clarification to the post here.
Please note, as per my demonstrator agreement, I can only place orders for The UK, The Netherlands, France, Germany and Austria.
Brand new for MAY a Bundle of 12 Projects!
These are options for MAY and you will get 12 tutorials (one from each of us!), with PDF instructions and visuals!
You can access them one of 2 ways.
Option 1 You can place an order in MAY with me in the UK over £40 (Germany, France, Austria or The Netherlands, €50) and I will email the bundle of 12 projects to you.
Option 2 is that if you’re anywhere in the world, you can purchase the bundle from me for £12 (this will change to the currency in your home country) and you can buy each month as you like.
So these tutorials can be ordered now and will be delivered via email from the 1st, or you can place an order to earn them for free.
PURCHASE MAY’S TUTORIAL BUNDLE HERE
I hope you enjoyed this project, please do use the hostess code to get free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!