#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Back On Your Feet with the All Stars Tutorial Team Blog Hop!
2 blog posts in one day! That must mean that it’s time for the All Stars Tutorial Bundle team to showcase a dozen lovely projects for you.
I totally wanted to break out my Blends again and this adorable tortoise who’s having wibbly issues was so much fun to colour.
I went with Crumb Cake and Soft Suede on his shell with Old Olive and Mossy Meadow for his legs and head. He’s just so fun!
And having him coloured in against a monochrome background was just too cute not to create and he’s really made me smile – though of course, not at his misfortune….!
Have a great hop around all our projects everyone!
Brand new for SEPTEMBER a Bundle of 12 Projects!
These are options for OCTOBER and you will get 12 tutorials (one from each of us!), with PDF instructions and visuals!
- Option 1 You can place an order in OCTOBER with me in the UK over £40 (Germany, France, Austria or The Netherlands, €50) and I will email the bundle of 12 projects to you.
- Option 2 is that if you’re anywhere in the world, you can purchase the bundle from me for £12 (this will change to the currency in your home country) and you can buy each month as you like.
So these tutorials can be ordered now and will be delivered via email from the 1st, or you can place an order to earn them for free.
PURCHASE OCTOBER’S TUTORIAL BUNDLE HERE
I hope you enjoyed this project, please do use the hostess code to get free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!