#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Pootlers Team Postal Swaps – Merry Moose Sponged and Glittered
I had so much inky fun making these cards!
Every time we have a new catalogue, my team and I get together and organise a postal swap between us. In groups of 6, we create 5 projects to post out to the other people in the group and receive 5 back. You’ll see the ones I received tomorrow, but these are the ones I made.
The whole ‘northern lights’ technique of rollering/sponging ink onto the background of a card is making a revival again this Autumn and I totally got on board with it!
I decided to do punches for my silhouettes with 2 Pine Trees in the background, one that I smothered in Wink of Stella with my Merry Moose in the fore.
I added a trio of rhinestones to each card, but you can see that I was undecided as to whether to have my ink as the darker Blackberry Bliss in the top or at the bottom… my blues are Night of Navy next to the Blackberry Bliss, finishing with Blueberry Bushel.
I can’t decided which I prefer and I ended up creating 3 of each, so I have a spare here that I’m going to post to one of my brothers or nephews this Christmas I think!
Brand new for SEPTEMBER a Bundle of 12 Projects!
These are options for OCTOBER and you will get 12 tutorials (one from each of us!), with PDF instructions and visuals!
- Option 1 You can place an order in OCTOBER with me in the UK over £40 (Germany, France, Austria or The Netherlands, €50) and I will email the bundle of 12 projects to you.
- Option 2 is that if you’re anywhere in the world, you can purchase the bundle from me for £12 (this will change to the currency in your home country) and you can buy each month as you like.
So these tutorials can be ordered now and will be delivered via email from the 1st, or you can place an order to earn them for free.
PURCHASE OCTOBER’S TUTORIAL BUNDLE HERE
I hope you enjoyed this project, please do use the hostess code to get free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!