#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Merry Moose Ice Glitter Customer Thank You Cards
Wow, well my September thank you packs are pretty jam pack full this month!
Every month, everyone who shops with me gets a hand made card and envelope (so that they can use it to send on!), a thank you product gift that I’ve chosen from one of the current catalogues and a special newsletter. Anyone who uses my hostess code also gets a product gift too – these range from the Rewards stamp sets at the back of the catalogue to tools, designer series paper, embellishments. I’ve even sent our paper snips in the past! This month though, for the last 7 days of September, I had a huge giveaway so all those shoppers also got an extra gift of a packet of rhinestones too!
So it was a busy month pulling all of that together, so I have to say an ENORMOUS thank you to my eldest son Jack who sat and punched out 200+ champagne foil Moose for me. That young man has so much patience and I an so grateful to him for his help in doing that all for me!
My cards as you can see are simple but pretty. First up I stamped all the trees in Mint Macaron and yes, the paler one is the second generation of that first full-ink tree.
Once I had them all stamped up, I used my Fine-Tipped glue pen to ‘wiggle’ across the darker tree in a sort of zig zag motion before liberally sprinkling on the amazing Ice Glitter. I obviously couldn’t ‘glue’ many at a time, so I was working in batches of 5. I’d put the glue onto 5 of them, then glitter those 5 up and set them off to the side to dry. At one point, every surface in my office was covered in cards waiting for the glue to dry. I really wish I’d got a picture!
As I said, Jack punched all the moose for me, then at the end of September, I spent a day having a Doctor Who marathon and put dimensionals on the back of every moose before putting them onto the cards and then put a trio of either rhinestones or pearls onto each one.
I absolutely love how they turned out and although they are simple to make, the ice glitter and that champagne foil makes them really pow.
And yes, you’ll perhaps notice that there are 2 colours of cardstock….
Funny story…! I always mock up one sample first to be happy with what I visualised in my head, then I usually make around 10 to see what sort of ‘batch process’ I will need to make them all. Well, I knew I wanted to use our pre-cut notecards and envelopes, so I made one whole set of 20 in Whisper White, and then when I was happy, ordered another 180 of them, all the rhinestones and pearls I’d need and of course, Ice Glitter and Champagne Foil.
But… somehow I managed to order Very Vanilla notecards…. Oops! But I do love how they look too and there are 20 people out there who got the Limited Edition Whisper White versions! And funnier still, there are an even smaller number of ‘Limited Edition’ versions where Jack punched the Moose out facing the opposite direction!
It’s the little things that make me smile!
So to everyone who shopped with me in September, thank you from the bottom of my heart!
Brand new for SEPTEMBER a Bundle of 12 Projects!
These are options for OCTOBER and you will get 12 tutorials (one from each of us!), with PDF instructions and visuals!
- Option 1 You can place an order in OCTOBER with me in the UK over £40 (Germany, France, Austria or The Netherlands, €50) and I will email the bundle of 12 projects to you.
- Option 2 is that if you’re anywhere in the world, you can purchase the bundle from me for £12 (this will change to the currency in your home country) and you can buy each month as you like.
So these tutorials can be ordered now and will be delivered via email from the 1st, or you can place an order to earn them for free.
PURCHASE OCTOBER’S TUTORIAL BUNDLE HERE
I hope you enjoyed this project, please do use the hostess code to get free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!