#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Christmas Gleaming Delicata Ornament Tutorial
How cute are these?
I got the idea from Karen Kilner (KKCardDesigns) who is a member of my team and who was recently tasked with creating a suite of projects for our team retreat last month, only using the Brightly Gleaming suite.
She had brought along a white twig tree with her and adorned it with loads of wonderful 3D ornaments!
They were so lovely that I had to make a version myself and that’s what I’m sharing today! And as it happens, between designing them and filming them, Angelina Clark (Intatwyne Designs) from my team had also created a version with coloured ink on white cardstock too!
I used cardstock for mine and used the amazing Delicata Metallic inks on them. They’re just so gorgeous and you can use literally ANY colour and they’d look gorgeous!
Hope you’re having a great day and that maybe you’re indulging in some festive crafting too.
Brand new for SEPTEMBER a Bundle of 12 Projects!
These are options for OCTOBER and you will get 12 tutorials (one from each of us!), with PDF instructions and visuals!
- Option 1 You can place an order in OCTOBER with me in the UK over £40 (Germany, France, Austria or The Netherlands, €50) and I will email the bundle of 12 projects to you.
- Option 2 is that if you’re anywhere in the world, you can purchase the bundle from me for £12 (this will change to the currency in your home country) and you can buy each month as you like.
So these tutorials can be ordered now and will be delivered via email from the 1st, or you can place an order to earn them for free.
PURCHASE OCTOBER’S TUTORIAL BUNDLE HERE
I hope you enjoyed this project, please do use the hostess code to get free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!