#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Lidded Box Tutorial using Beautiful Purples
Sometimes we just need a little box to pop some little treats in to make someone smile, and I wanted to share today’s one with you.
It’s pretty, simple, just lovely and like all treats to make another person smile, you don’t need to do huge things and cover it in embellishments, just a little stamping and some beautiful products and you can make someone’s day in minutes.
However, as you know, I like to make multipurpose projects, this one would be lovely as table favours – imagine these on a table dressed with white china and napkins and silver cutlery, with these boxes dressed in the colours of the theme.
And are they both just lovely with that purple trio ribbon with the Gorgeous Grape Pop of Petal flowers on the top?
Lovely and pretty, I hope you like them too!
- Paper Base – 6 x 6″ (15 x 15cm)
- Score at 2″ (5cm) on all 4 sides
- Cardstock Lid – 4 x 4″ (10 x 10cm)
- Score at 1″ (2.5cm) on all 4 sides
Brand new for SEPTEMBER a Bundle of 12 Projects!
These are options for OCTOBER and you will get 12 tutorials (one from each of us!), with PDF instructions and visuals!
- Option 1 You can place an order in OCTOBER with me in the UK over £40 (Germany, France, Austria or The Netherlands, €50) and I will email the bundle of 12 projects to you.
- Option 2 is that if you’re anywhere in the world, you can purchase the bundle from me for £12 (this will change to the currency in your home country) and you can buy each month as you like.
So these tutorials can be ordered now and will be delivered via email from the 1st, or you can place an order to earn them for free.
PURCHASE OCTOBER’S TUTORIAL BUNDLE HERE
I hope you enjoyed this project, please do use the hostess code to get free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!