#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Night Before Christmas Hidden Lidded Box
I love lidded boxes and I know that you all do too, but I also know that they can be some of the most frustrating projects to make, when the lid doesn’t fit properly and you either end up with a lid too big or too small, making the box base buckle.
Well today I’m showing you a different way to get a perfect fit, and the lovely Night Before Christmas Suite works perfectly for this.
I love the suite, it’s full of nostalgia and whimsy without being twee. It takes you on a wander down memory lane but not so far that you go from ‘retro’ to ‘old’…..!
Now, who’s up for making a sneaky box tutorial today?
- Cardstock BASE – 8-3/8 x 5-1/2″ (21 x 14cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 2, 4, 6, 8″ (5, 10, 15, 20cm)
- MARK on the LONG side at 1, 3, 5, 7″ (2.5, 7.5, 12.5, 17.5cm)
- Score on the SHORT side, As per the video, 2, 4″ (5, 10cm)
- DSP LID – 6 x 6″ (15 x 15cm)
- Score at 2″ (5cm) on all 4 sides
Brand new for SEPTEMBER a Bundle of 12 Projects!
These are options for OCTOBER and you will get 12 tutorials (one from each of us!), with PDF instructions and visuals!
- Option 1 You can place an order in OCTOBER with me in the UK over £40 (Germany, France, Austria or The Netherlands, €50) and I will email the bundle of 12 projects to you.
- Option 2 is that if you’re anywhere in the world, you can purchase the bundle from me for £12 (this will change to the currency in your home country) and you can buy each month as you like.
So these tutorials can be ordered now and will be delivered via email from the 1st, or you can place an order to earn them for free.
PURCHASE OCTOBER’S TUTORIAL BUNDLE HERE
I hope you enjoyed this project, please do use the hostess code to get free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!