#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Springtime Impressions in White and Silver Glitter
Wedding season seems to be behind us now, but I still love to share bridal and soft cards all year round – this would make a lovely wintery wedding card don’t you think?
I haven’t done white on white die cutting in quite a long while and though I had initially planned to do a white butterfly, I had a change of heart and went with the silver glimmer paper one instead. I rather like the change of heart!
The floral dies are sized for USA 8.5 x 11″ paper which is wider but shorter than International A4 paper, however, I managed to save every single bit of the die cut shape with a little careful jiggery pokery of the alignment. Phew!
Then with some liquid glue to allow for aforementioned jiggery pokery, and some mini glue dots for the butterfly, my simple card is done and rather charming!
Brand new for SEPTEMBER a Bundle of 12 Projects!
These are options for OCTOBER and you will get 12 tutorials (one from each of us!), with PDF instructions and visuals!
- Option 1 You can place an order in OCTOBER with me in the UK over £40 (Germany, France, Austria or The Netherlands, €50) and I will email the bundle of 12 projects to you.
- Option 2 is that if you’re anywhere in the world, you can purchase the bundle from me for £12 (this will change to the currency in your home country) and you can buy each month as you like.
So these tutorials can be ordered now and will be delivered via email from the 1st, or you can place an order to earn them for free.
PURCHASE OCTOBER’S TUTORIAL BUNDLE HERE
I hope you enjoyed this project, please do use the hostess code to get free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!