#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – From Our House to Yours in Subtles and Neutrals
Isn’t this just a lovely colour palette? Mint Macaron, Pool Party, Crumb Cake and Smoky Slate.
I wanted to put together a paler collection of houses with the bare branches of an autumnal tree, but I guess that perhaps there is snow on the way in some of the more northern countries? This may be more your colour palette than mine right now. Mine is brown and red and mud and rain…
But from my house to yours, I adore that my world is so vast and so small in equal measure. I’d love to know where in the world you’re reading this blog post from – so very far away, yet so very close by the wonders of the modern age and the internet. I’m glad you’re in my life and that you come and see what I’m sharing each day, you make my world so very large and you’re so close too!
So from my house to yours, thank you.
Brand new for SEPTEMBER a Bundle of 12 Projects!
These are options for OCTOBER and you will get 12 tutorials (one from each of us!), with PDF instructions and visuals!
- Option 1 You can place an order in OCTOBER with me in the UK over £40 (Germany, France, Austria or The Netherlands, €50) and I will email the bundle of 12 projects to you.
- Option 2 is that if you’re anywhere in the world, you can purchase the bundle from me for £12 (this will change to the currency in your home country) and you can buy each month as you like.
So these tutorials can be ordered now and will be delivered via email from the 1st, or you can place an order to earn them for free.
PURCHASE OCTOBER’S TUTORIAL BUNDLE HERE
I hope you enjoyed this project, please do use the hostess code to get free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!