#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Pressed Petals and Daisy Lane Bag Tutorial
I love our Daisy punches – both the large and the smaller medium one. I’m ever hopeful of a tiny one too, but for me, these 2 make for great trailing flowers on a bag or a box.
I’d originally had a ‘neutral’ bag in mind, but when I came to score the first sample project, instinct took over and the ‘patterned’ side got the score! Oops!
But of course, fortunately I get to create another one for you, and that’s why this gorgeous Pressed Petals paper is all about the neutral today. And how lovely are the 3 colours that I chose, on the fly, during the video? Melon Mambo, Gorgeous Grape, Bermuda Bay. So much fun!
I hope you have a great day and perhaps you create some trailing daisies too
- Paper – 8 x 12″ (20 x 30.5cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 2-7/8, 5-3/4, 8-5/8, 11-1/2″ (7.5, 15, 22.5, 30cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 2-7/8″ (7.5cm)
Brand new for SEPTEMBER a Bundle of 12 Projects!
These are options for OCTOBER and you will get 12 tutorials (one from each of us!), with PDF instructions and visuals!
- Option 1 You can place an order in OCTOBER with me in the UK over £40 (Germany, France, Austria or The Netherlands, €50) and I will email the bundle of 12 projects to you.
- Option 2 is that if you’re anywhere in the world, you can purchase the bundle from me for £12 (this will change to the currency in your home country) and you can buy each month as you like.
So these tutorials can be ordered now and will be delivered via email from the 1st, or you can place an order to earn them for free.
PURCHASE OCTOBER’S TUTORIAL BUNDLE HERE
I hope you enjoyed this project, please do use the hostess code to get free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!