#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Where can you find Pootles?
I adore social media. It makes a very big world get so much smaller and it means that I can connect with someone somewhere no matter what the day or time!
So I thought I’d share some links on here for you of where you can find me.
Facebook Group – this is a group for anyone and everyone to join and you can share all your crafting, even if it’s not papercraft!
Facebook Page – I tend to use this as a chatter and natter place!
Instagram – I love to share things on here when I’m ‘in the moment’
Pinterest – Mostly I use this for sharing my own projects, but I also have boards for things I want to do around the house, for the boys, sometimes foodie things. Everything really!
YouTube – well I reckon you all know about that one!
Brand new for SEPTEMBER a Bundle of 12 Projects!
These are options for OCTOBER and you will get 12 tutorials (one from each of us!), with PDF instructions and visuals!
- Option 1 You can place an order in OCTOBER with me in the UK over £40 (Germany, France, Austria or The Netherlands, €50) and I will email the bundle of 12 projects to you.
- Option 2 is that if you’re anywhere in the world, you can purchase the bundle from me for £12 (this will change to the currency in your home country) and you can buy each month as you like.
So these tutorials can be ordered now and will be delivered via email from the 1st, or you can place an order to earn them for free.
PURCHASE OCTOBER’S TUTORIAL BUNDLE HERE
I hope you enjoyed this project, please do use the hostess code to get free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!