#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Let It Snow Carollers Coin Treats
I miss Christmas carollers. Where we live now, there are only 4 houses on our little road and it’s tucked out of the way. Most people miss it unless they’ve been here before or I’ve given clear instructsion on how to get here!
So that means that we don’t get kiddies down here carolling anymore.
But I will still make these little coin pouches and have them with me, so that if I do come across anyone carolling in town perhaps, I’ve got something to give to them.
Now this project is more for those of us who have coins in larger values – for us Brits I’m thinking £1 and £2 coins, even 50pence coins, but with a little canny folding of a paper note, they would fit too.
And the Let It Snow suite is absolutely ideal for this – a little wisp of paper, an adorable snowman punch out with added embellishments.
What’s not to love!
If you do have carollers calling, have a little mini tree by your front door and hang some of these on there for anyone calling.
- Paper – 4 x 4″ (10 x 10cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 1, 2.75″ (2.5, 7cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 0.5, 3″ (1.5, 7.5cm)
Brand new for SEPTEMBER a Bundle of 12 Projects!
These are options for OCTOBER and you will get 12 tutorials (one from each of us!), with PDF instructions and visuals!
- Option 1 You can place an order in OCTOBER with me in the UK over £40 (Germany, France, Austria or The Netherlands, €50) and I will email the bundle of 12 projects to you.
- Option 2 is that if you’re anywhere in the world, you can purchase the bundle from me for £12 (this will change to the currency in your home country) and you can buy each month as you like.
So these tutorials can be ordered now and will be delivered via email from the 1st, or you can place an order to earn them for free.
PURCHASE OCTOBER’S TUTORIAL BUNDLE HERE
I hope you enjoyed this project, please do use the hostess code to get free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!