#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – New Wonders All Stars Tutorial Bundle
I just adore this stamp set – New Wonders – and I love that it’s free!
Free with orders over £150 (€200) and free is the best in my opinion!
I wanted to do something not christmassy for this particular blog hop, and a fairy is just right for it – they’re around all the time, regardless of season, and they live at the bottom of my garden. I’m totally convinced of it!
I used my blends alcohol markers to create the colours, though it’s a very detailed stamp, with the shading already done, so to be honest, you wouldn’t necessarily need to use Blends in pairs, you could simply use one colour and all the depth is there.
Now, don’t forget to hop around everyone’s projects too.
Brand new for NOVEMBER a Bundle of 12 Projects!
These are options for NOVEMBER and you will get 12 tutorials (one from each of us!), with PDF instructions and visuals!
- Option 1 You can place an order in NOVEMBER with me in the UK over £40 (Germany, France, Austria or The Netherlands, €50) and I will email the bundle of 12 projects to you.
- Option 2 is that if you’re anywhere in the world, you can purchase the bundle from me for £12 (this will change to the currency in your home country) and you can buy each month as you like.
So these tutorials can be ordered now and will be delivered via email from the 1st, or you can place an order to earn them for free.
PURCHASE NOVEMBER’S TUTORIAL BUNDLE HERE
I hope you enjoyed this project, please do use the hostess code to get free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!