#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Most Wonderful Time 6×6 Bag
Think little chocolate treats, truffles perhaps. Maybe gold chocolate coins? What about seasonal tasting sweeties – cinnamon and peppermint. Or maybe, a nice piece of jewellery….
Little boxes are just lovely to create and they can hide a multitude of things, so having a handful on hand, ready for a little treat or maybe a favour, means that you’re always going to have a ready made gift for someone.
I wanted to show the Most Wonderful Time product medley and although I absolutely adore the deer on the paper, I love the sharp feel of this red and instead, that was the one for me today.
Easy to make, you can make dozens from this one suite – ooooo, what about for your class if you’re a teacher, of gifts for school friends if you are a crafter with parents or grandparents (I know there are children watching too!)
So whoever you’re crafting for, small is sometimes the most impactful
- Dimensions when finished – 1 x 1.75 x 3″ (2.5 x 4.5 x 7.5cm)
- Paper – 6 x 6″ (15 x 15cm)
- Score on one side at 1, 2.75, 3.75, 5.5″ (2.5, 7, 9.5, 14xm)
- Score on the other side at 1, 4, 4.5″ (2.5, 10, 11cm)
Brand new for NOVEMBER a Bundle of 12 Projects!
These are options for NOVEMBER and you will get 12 tutorials (one from each of us!), with PDF instructions and visuals!
- Option 1 You can place an order in NOVEMBER with me in the UK over £40 (Germany, France, Austria or The Netherlands, €50) and I will email the bundle of 12 projects to you.
- Option 2 is that if you’re anywhere in the world, you can purchase the bundle from me for £12 (this will change to the currency in your home country) and you can buy each month as you like.
So these tutorials can be ordered now and will be delivered via email from the 1st, or you can place an order to earn them for free.
PURCHASE NOVEMBER’S TUTORIAL BUNDLE HERE
I hope you enjoyed this project, please do use the hostess code to get free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!