#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Night Before Candy Cane Jolly Holly Pouch Tutorial
So this year, I didn’t add Candy Canes into my Advent Countdown series, but never fear, one is here!
I adore candy canes (and so do my boys) and making lovely treat pouches for them is something I’ve done for many years now and always like to switch them up.
For a few years I used the envelope punch board but we no longer carry it, so I came up with something different using just a punch and the scoring tool.
And of course, with Candy Canes, you kind of think of nostalgic images and they always take you back to your childhood, no matter how old you are, so I decided that the Night Before paper was just right.
And with a little stamping and some lovely Blends work, they’re a sweet treat, in all senses, and sure to be a winner with anyone you give them to.
Brand new for NOVEMBER a Bundle of 12 Projects!
These are options for NOVEMBER and you will get 12 tutorials (one from each of us!), with PDF instructions and visuals!
- Option 1 You can place an order in NOVEMBER with me in the UK over £40 (Germany, France, Austria or The Netherlands, €50) and I will email the bundle of 12 projects to you.
- Option 2 is that if you’re anywhere in the world, you can purchase the bundle from me for £12 (this will change to the currency in your home country) and you can buy each month as you like.
So these tutorials can be ordered now and will be delivered via email from the 1st, or you can place an order to earn them for free.
PURCHASE NOVEMBER’S TUTORIAL BUNDLE HERE
I hope you enjoyed this project, please do use the hostess code to get free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!