#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Gather Together Cube Ornament Tutorial
When I was a little girl, my Mum and I would make decorations for our Christmas Tree. I remember her cutting small circles of fabric, stitching the edges to draw them into a small ball shape, and filling them with a single cotton wool ball.
There was the year that we cut match boxes in half and my little fingers would spend hours wrapping them with tiny squares of festive paper and then gluing on ribbons and bows.
We had so much fun making decorations and I was inspired after coming across those old old decorations in a box a few months ago.
I wanted to make a modern version of the cube we used to make and instead of wrapping a pre-made box, I created my own, added the sponging to ‘age it’ a little, and then added the bow and bells.
There’s something so charming about a homemade decoration and I hope you make some too.
- Paper – 6 x 8.5″ (15 x 21cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 2, 4, 6, 8″ (5, 10, 15, 20cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 2, 4″ (5, 10cm)
Brand new for NOVEMBER a Bundle of 12 Projects!
These are options for NOVEMBER and you will get 12 tutorials (one from each of us!), with PDF instructions and visuals!
- Option 1 You can place an order in NOVEMBER with me in the UK over £40 (Germany, France, Austria or The Netherlands, €50) and I will email the bundle of 12 projects to you.
- Option 2 is that if you’re anywhere in the world, you can purchase the bundle from me for £12 (this will change to the currency in your home country) and you can buy each month as you like.
So these tutorials can be ordered now and will be delivered via email from the 1st, or you can place an order to earn them for free.
PURCHASE NOVEMBER’S TUTORIAL BUNDLE HERE
I hope you enjoyed this project, please do use the hostess code to get free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!