#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Memories of Home with Watercolour Pencils
In the busy craziness that is preparing for Christmas with a large family in the house, it can be all to easy to get swept along in the rush without stopping to enjoy the season.
There are so many of us who hang so much on the ‘perfect’ Christmas and all the preparation that goes into it, that we don’t remember to take stock now and then and just remember.
So my card today is one that will force you to stop and take time out.
It’s lots of fun colouring, I used watercolour pencils, and it was nice to just relax and pick out colours, baubles and choose which colours went where.
And because the baubles are small, using the watercolour pencils meant that I didn’t have to be neat with the laying-down-of-colour, only the blender pens needed the neat touch!
I am so happy with the card and that time that I got to sit and just create.
Brand new for NOVEMBER a Bundle of 12 Projects!
These are options for NOVEMBER and you will get 12 tutorials (one from each of us!), with PDF instructions and visuals!
- Option 1 You can place an order in NOVEMBER with me in the UK over £40 (Germany, France, Austria or The Netherlands, €50) and I will email the bundle of 12 projects to you.
- Option 2 is that if you’re anywhere in the world, you can purchase the bundle from me for £12 (this will change to the currency in your home country) and you can buy each month as you like.
So these tutorials can be ordered now and will be delivered via email from the 1st, or you can place an order to earn them for free.
PURCHASE NOVEMBER’S TUTORIAL BUNDLE HERE
I hope you enjoyed this project, please do use the hostess code to get free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!