#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Blackberry Bliss Magnolia Bag Tutorial
If you’ve not yet bought the amazing Good Morning Magnolia stamp set, please do think about it. That stamp alone is worth it, but all the other stamps and sentiments are amazing too.
I love to colour this one, and though I’ve stuck to the more traditional magnolia colours in the past, I wanted to do something a little different and I decided to just play with colours to see what happened.
And I confess, the red flower came first and I chose the bag and ribbon colours to fit it! But then came… Blackberry Bliss!
Oh my goodness! I had no idea how beautiful this would be when I coloured with it, and I’m so pleased I experimented and went for it!
So I hope you enjoy me chattering on today as I do my colouring and blends work, it’s lovely to have you with me!
- Paper – 12 x 12″ (30.5 x 30.5cm)
- Score on the FIRST side at 1.5, 5.75, 7.25, 11.5″ (4, 14.5, 18.5, 29cm)
- Score on the SECOND side at 1.5, 10″ (4, 25.5cm)
- Finished size – 1.5 x 4.25 x 8.5″ (4 x 10.5 x 21.5cm)
Brand new for NOVEMBER a Bundle of 12 Projects!
These are options for NOVEMBER and you will get 12 tutorials (one from each of us!), with PDF instructions and visuals!
- Option 1 You can place an order in NOVEMBER with me in the UK over £40 (Germany, France, Austria or The Netherlands, €50) and I will email the bundle of 12 projects to you.
- Option 2 is that if you’re anywhere in the world, you can purchase the bundle from me for £12 (this will change to the currency in your home country) and you can buy each month as you like.
So these tutorials can be ordered now and will be delivered via email from the 1st, or you can place an order to earn them for free.
PURCHASE NOVEMBER’S TUTORIAL BUNDLE HERE
I hope you enjoyed this project, please do use the hostess code to get free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!