#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – See a Silhouette – Cheers To That!
Happy New Year!
Ok ok, I know, I’m far too early, but wouldn’t it be nice to have a handful of cards ready for when we visit friends and family over the new year?
I wish I could say that I created that amazing background myself with Sprinkles, but I can’t…. I used the See a Silhouette paper and totally cheated!
There are loads of different papers and patterns and colours and I wanted the bright reds and oranges of firework type patterns so that I could add my golden die cut Cheers over the top.
I will say, you need to have a steady hand for the dot at the bottom of the exclamation mark….
And with a scattering of red and orange rhinestones from the holiday rhinestones collection my card is done and ready to send.
Now, who has plans for the new year sorted already?
Brand new for NOVEMBER a Bundle of 12 Projects!
These are options for NOVEMBER and you will get 12 tutorials (one from each of us!), with PDF instructions and visuals!
- Option 1 You can place an order in NOVEMBER with me in the UK over £40 (Germany, France, Austria or The Netherlands, €50) and I will email the bundle of 12 projects to you.
- Option 2 is that if you’re anywhere in the world, you can purchase the bundle from me for £12 (this will change to the currency in your home country) and you can buy each month as you like.
So these tutorials can be ordered now and will be delivered via email from the 1st, or you can place an order to earn them for free.
PURCHASE NOVEMBER’S TUTORIAL BUNDLE HERE
I hope you enjoyed this project, please do use the hostess code to get free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!