#1 Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Hotel Chocolat Bag using Feels Like Frost
Hands up who loves chocolate? *waves both hands in the air and jumps up and down for extra emphasis*
I love chocolate and one of my favourite brands in the world is made right here in Cambridgeshire, about 20 miles from my home. The amazing Hotel Chocolat brand.
And though I’ve only been to their Huntingdon site once, and sadly not into the factory itself, just the outlet shop, I’m very fortunate that there is a retail shop in my local shopping centre, so when I go into town, I always stock up!
They’re an extraordinary brand, with hundreds of different varieties to their chocolates with so many different flavours that are spot on. And they’re very giftable in that you can buy ready-made gift sets, however, these ‘slabs’ aren’t in the most inspiring packaging (though great easy access for eating!) so when I buy these for people, I always make them a bag too.
And of course, with Christmas coming, I decided to use the Feels Like Frost paper and the amazing ice glitter. I love it!
Oh and while I remember, last time I used it in a video, I wasn’t sure what the folk over in the USA called granulated sugar. I am reliably informed…. also granulated sugar!!! I’m not quite as dippy as that statement makes me sound – we have a product here called Icing Sugar which I know the USA folk call powdered sugar – so my query isn’t completely daft!!! And I did ask my USA friends on facebook and we have established the following –
- Granulated Sugar – same
- Icing Sugar – Powdered/confectioner’s sugar
- Jam Sugar – berry sugar
- Demerara sugar – brown sugar
- Caster Sugar – you don’t have this!
- Fondant Icing Sugar – let’s not go there…!
Have a great day everyone!
- Cardstock – 7 x 9.5″ (17.5 x 24cm)
- Score on the LONG side at 1, 4.5, 5.5, 9″ (2.5, 11.5, 14, 23cm)
- Score on the SHORT side at 1″ (2.5cm)
- White card layer – 3.25 x 5.75″ (14 x 8cm)
- DSP layer – 3 x 5.5″ (13.5 x 7.5cm)
- Finished size – 1 x 3.5 x 6″ (2.5 x 9 x 15cm)
Brand new for NOVEMBER a Bundle of 12 Projects!
These are options for NOVEMBER and you will get 12 tutorials (one from each of us!), with PDF instructions and visuals!
- Option 1 You can place an order in NOVEMBER with me in the UK over £40 (Germany, France, Austria or The Netherlands, €50) and I will email the bundle of 12 projects to you.
- Option 2 is that if you’re anywhere in the world, you can purchase the bundle from me for £12 (this will change to the currency in your home country) and you can buy each month as you like.
So these tutorials can be ordered now and will be delivered via email from the 1st, or you can place an order to earn them for free.
PURCHASE NOVEMBER’S TUTORIAL BUNDLE HERE
I hope you enjoyed this project, please do use the hostess code to get free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over £150, please do not use this code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards!
Sam Hammond Donald
#1 Stampin’ Up! UK Independent Demonstrator
- You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on the right hand side, or within this blog post.
- You can also join Stampin’ Up! through similar links too! I have various FAQ and joining Stampin’ Up! pages on the blog, so do click around!
- I cover the UK, The Netherlands, Germany, France and Austria with my shop, but also my team too, so you can join me in those countries also!
- And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as a Guru with my account name as PootlesPapercraft, however, I’m scattered everywhere as Pootles!